By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - At my store, Arms is the slowest selling Switch game so far

It had a pretty strong opening at COMG over in Japan.
Not sure how that will translate here, but the audience for fighting games is much larger in the West than it is in the East.
Only time will tell.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Miyamotoo said:
OP you really need to add "in my store" in headline of thread.

Well, the title did say ''my'' so I guess it's fair.

When I wrote comment it didn't said "my".

JWeinCom said:

Dr.Vita said:
From that list there are so many great games that I definitely will buy!
For Switch the third-party situation seems the same as the Wii U situation, Nintendo again didn't learn from their mistakes and will have a horrible third-party support for the whole life of the Switch.

Dr.Vita said:

No, please I don't want this to happen. Keep this game away from any Nintendo console, Nintendo has damaged the Monster Hunter franchise enough over the years...

Dr.Vita said:

Sorry but I can't take them serious if they rate ARMS with 9/10 and Teken 7 with 6/10... Biased bullsh*t imo.

Dr.Vita said:

Exactly these comments make me hate Nintendo and a big part of their fans...

:D

So another hardcore Sony fan that hates Nintendo. Shocking!

Moderated - Miguel

Uh, maybe because it just doesn't look that great?

While its ranking really high on Amazon

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Dr.Vita said:
JWeinCom said:

LMAO you really collected all my comments??? XD
Another proof for me why I don't like Nintendo fans because imo they are the only fanbase who would waste their time with that nonsense.  

Edit: Did not see warning, ignore.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

This thread is priceless!
For the people that jumped in this thread to call this game's failure without realizing this is only about one specific store.
And the person who got owned in the off topic discussion.
TY for the good laugh

We reap what we sow

already played 3 hours of it.... love it... it is quite hard too from level 5 already!

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
already played 3 hours of it.... love it... it is quite hard too from level 5 already!

It is, and level 7 is... painful. 

And we have to give the game some time. I think it'll have fairly good legs, because the game is really fun and will have good WoM and Nintendo's support through free DLC.