By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - At my store, Arms is the slowest selling Switch game so far

Shocking. According to edge, Arms is better than tekken 7. I hope it outsell tekken 7 lifetime.

Around the Network

Seems to be selling pretty well elsewhere tho. Your particular region may just not be as Nintendo friendly.

Is there someone outside your shop shooting all your customers?

If I had a Switch I wouldn't even consider Binding of Isaac or Street fighter unless in a bargain bucket but Arms would be on my shortlist of secondary titles to buy. However it is a new IP and sometimes they take a while to establish unless one of your competitor's is running a promotion on it down the road and stealing all your sales.

We will see how it sells but I m not really interested on it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well TBF I'm passing on it too, but I've only bought BotW, MK8D and 12 switch.

Around the Network

What store are you working at?

By the look of it, it seems to be selling well here in Sweden. At least where I am from.

kinda surprised to hear.

Your store = Everywhere else? 

Pinkie_pie said:
Shocking. According to edge, Arms is better than tekken 7. I hope it outsell tekken 7 lifetime.

Someone salty?

Warning ~ CGI

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nogamez said:
Well TBF I'm passing on it too, but I've only bought BotW, MK8D and 12 switch.

Unfortunate. I have my copy and am enjoying it thoroughly. Fighting the AI at their toughest is a rush of emotions as you try to react to every single move they make and every opening that presents itself.

Did you dislike the testpunch?

Of course it won't be as popular as Zelda and Mario Kart, but I would be surprised if it doesn't sell more than Street Fighter and Binding of Isaac.