By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - At my store, Arms is the slowest selling Switch game so far

Really ?

ARMS is most selling game in Bestbuy now.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&_dyncharset=UTF-8&ks=960&sc=Global&list=y&usc=All%20Categories&type=page&id=pcat17071&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat748302046757&st=pcmcat748302046757_categoryid%24abcat0700000&qp=customerreviews_facet%3DCustomer%20Rating~Top-Rated

Around the Network

Huh, its the opposite at our store, we sold out all of our pre-orders (which were like 20+) and are running low on our average stock.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Well the Switch now finally has 3 whole games. So not everything will sell at this point.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'm not surprised. It has mediocre review scores and the art style is really bad.

Pinkie_pie said:
Shocking. According to edge, Arms is better than tekken 7. I hope it outsell tekken 7 lifetime.

Exactly these comments make me hate Nintendo and a big part of their fans...

Around the Network
bonzobanana said:
Is there someone outside your shop shooting all your customers?

If I had a Switch I wouldn't even consider Binding of Isaac or Street fighter unless in a bargain bucket but Arms would be on my shortlist of secondary titles to buy. However it is a new IP and sometimes they take a while to establish unless one of your competitor's is running a promotion on it down the road and stealing all your sales.

Unless it's stupidly expensive, Switch is a great place to play Issac if you've never owned it.

OT: Maybe they're waiting for the rest of the game to release before dropping $60.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Slarvax said:
Well the Switch now finally has 3 whole games. So not everything will sell at this point.

Only 3? What are all these other games I've been playing then? :p

Hold an impromptu tournament for customers. It will sell.

Dr.Vita said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Shocking. According to edge, Arms is better than tekken 7. I hope it outsell tekken 7 lifetime.

So when Sony fans do it is perfectly fine? 

This means ARMS is a flop obviously. 

Dr.Vita said:

That's a pretty dumb n hypocritical reason to hate Nintendo. Comments like that are made by fans of every company, and said companys have no say in what the fans say.