By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - At my store, Arms is the slowest selling Switch game so far

Dr.Vita said:
Acevil said:

So when Sony fans do it is perfectly fine? 

There are always people like him on every side (Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo) but my problem is that most of them come from the Nintendo side.

Seriously, there is no point in going down this route, as anyone can make the same claim about anything they want with no hope of ever being able to povide proof of it. Let's step away from this area of discussion and get back on topic.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
JWeinCom said:

LMAO you really collected all my comments??? XD
Another proof for me why I don't like Nintendo fans because imo they are the only fanbase who would waste their time with that nonsense.  

It wasn't some kind of in depth research project.  There's a latest post tab on your profile.  The whole process took me under five minutes.

So, instead of worrying about how I spend my free time, and again making blanket statements about a group of people, do you have a defense for your hypocrisy?  

Dr.Vita said:
JWeinCom said:

LMAO you really collected all my comments??? XD
Another proof for me why I don't like Nintendo fans because imo they are the only fanbase who would waste their time with that nonsense.  

Oh you poor poor victim....

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It's a new IP with motion controls. I expected nothing more.

Interesting. I wonder how if the game is sold out in the mall. There's a Ganestop there.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

Dr.Vita said:
From that list there are so many great games that I definitely will buy!
For Switch the third-party situation seems the same as the Wii U situation, Nintendo again didn't learn from their mistakes and will have a horrible third-party support for the whole life of the Switch.

Dr.Vita said:

No, please I don't want this to happen. Keep this game away from any Nintendo console, Nintendo has damaged the Monster Hunter franchise enough over the years...

Dr.Vita said:

Sorry but I can't take them serious if they rate ARMS with 9/10 and Teken 7 with 6/10... Biased bullsh*t imo.

Dr.Vita said:

Exactly these comments make me hate Nintendo and a big part of their fans...

Lmao

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Kristof81 said:

So you are basing the sales numbers on a single store? Also, Splatoon is a new IP with motion controls aswell.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Kristof81 said:

So you are basing the sales numbers on a single store? Also, Splatoon is a new IP with motion controls aswell.

So was Wii Sports.

I don't want to sound like I'm damage controlling but the small file size of ARMS (around 2gb) makes it a very tempting title to buy digitally rather than purchase physically. I wonder if that would play a role in slower sales at certain retail stores.

I happened to be in a local Best Buy the week before ARMS launched and overheard not one but two separate couples with kids around 8-10 yrs old ask if the game was available for purchase yet. I was in the store again yesterday and they had plenty of copies of ARMS on the shelves while there was only a handful of copies of other Switch titles.

So maybe the word hasn't totally gotten out yet about the game, but hopefully ARMS will have legs... pun totally intended.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.