By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, and Splatoon 2 will all pass 10 million

What do you think?

You're right curl 273 64.24%

Go home curl you're drunk 152 35.76%

Total:425

Well, in retrospect, looks like I actually wasn't drunk enough.

So many Splatoon 2 doubters, see now the error of your sinful ways!

Around the Network

Solid prediction curl-6. Good job!

VAMatt said:
Unlikely, as those games all launch when the system has a small install base. Nintendo games tend to have good legs. But, assuming Nintendo keeps a solid stream of good games coming to the system, it will be difficult for early games to sell millions of copies for years after release.

Bruh. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

People really underestimate Splatoon smh

Sometimes quality and innovation are rewarded

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 13 November 2020

Metallox said:
VAMatt said:
Unlikely, as those games all launch when the system has a small install base. Nintendo games tend to have good legs. But, assuming Nintendo keeps a solid stream of good games coming to the system, it will be difficult for early games to sell millions of copies for years after release.

Bruh. 

meanwhile BotW and MK8D be like: haha lauch window title be 2-3rd

Around the Network

Looks like back in 2017 I voted for the right option!

I chose go home Curl you're drunk. And I was happily proven wrong! I didn't really think Splatoon 2 had the potential to seell 10 million. But then again it's the most innovated Shooter IP in years.

"You're right curl"

Keybladewielder said:

I agree with you

Those games are evergreen titles and will sell for the years to come (well, with  the exception of the Wii U version of Zelda)

Oh, I see I agreed with Curl with my old account