By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Spiderman dethrone Akrham Knight as the best superhero game?

It looks promising but way too early to tell. I hope the game isn't too cinematic like they showed and there's a lot more actually gameplay outside of main story missions.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Knight > Asylum > City.

Can it: yes
Will it: I do not know, looks promising though.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Hopefully, I never was a big fan of the Arkham series.

Dr.Vita said:
Hopefully, I never was a big fan of the Arkham series.

I hope so too, I found the series too dark. I like the colors on the new spidey-game.

Around the Network

I feel like we need to see a lot more to really say. Mostly, how much deeper does the combat get and what are you doing minute to minute when outside story missions.

BraLoD said:
PS1 Spidey is still king.

Yes!

100 % yes @ Topic

It would have been hard if Arkham Knight wasn't some rushed mess of a game written by a hack who didn't know the difference between Tim and Dick. Better than Asylum/City/Origins? It really depends on Insomniac. Arkham Knight's biggest issue is that there was very few "levels". Everything took place in the overworld and everything was just cut and paste. If Insomniac puts levels in like Asylum, CIty and Origins had, then it can very well do better.

darkknightkryta said:
It would have been hard if Arkham Knight wasn't some rushed mess of a game written by a hack who didn't know the difference between Tim and Dick. Better than Asylum/City/Origins? It really depends on Insomniac. Arkham Knight's biggest issue is that there was very few "levels". Everything took place in the overworld and everything was just cut and paste. If Insomniac puts levels in like Asylum, CIty and Origins had, then it can very well do better.

yes, you are right. Batman was really good. Now, it depends on Insomniac. We need more great superhero-games :)