By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ARMS will have free DLC charcter, stages, and arms post launch

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

Nobody is discussion it except for me and Einsam_Delphin. People just call me uninformed and say I want to hate it. Why would I want to hate a game on a system I bought day 1?

Because we humans can be very stupid for no reason. It may be just an ego conflict, you said the game looked horrible and it wouldn't even get to 70 on meta, now you looked that video you know you were wrong but your ego doesn't want anyone to know that. Just a theory.

A silly theory. I would ask you if it was really that hard to understand why someone might not think the game looks good, but I cant figure out why anyone would, so I guess we are in the same boat...

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

Nobody is discussion it except for me and Einsam_Delphin. People just call me uninformed and say I want to hate it. Why would I want to hate a game on a system I bought day 1?

Because we humans can be very stupid for no reason. It may be just an ego conflict, you said the game looked horrible and it wouldn't even get to 70 on meta, now that you looked that video you know you were wrong but your ego doesn't want anyone to know that. Just a theory.

Based on my last conversation with him, in which he showed that he'd rather say nonsense than simply admit he was wrong, this is probably accurate.

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Because we humans can be very stupid for no reason. It may be just an ego conflict, you said the game looked horrible and it wouldn't even get to 70 on meta, now you looked that video you know you were wrong but your ego doesn't want anyone to know that. Just a theory.

A silly theory. I would ask you if it was really that hard to understand why someone might not think the game looks good, but I cant figure out why anyone would, so I guess we are in the same boat...

But one of us is wrong. We'll see how that 70 on meta goes.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Because we humans can be very stupid for no reason. It may be just an ego conflict, you said the game looked horrible and it wouldn't even get to 70 on meta, now that you looked that video you know you were wrong but your ego doesn't want anyone to know that. Just a theory.

Based on my last conversation with him, in which he showed that he'd rather say nonsense than simply admit he was wrong, this is probably accurate.

What was that conversation?

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

That's the same excuse as always, I don't buy it. But hey, we'll see how that 70 on meta goes.

So you think I secretly think the game looks great, but I say it doesnt because...?

Around the Network

Game looks great, detractors are being stupid.

This looks like Street Fighter x Punch-Out x Virtual-On from the best game publisher on the planet. It's going to be awesome.

Graphically looks like the best game so far on Switch too, looks like it was actually built on the new Tegra chipset and not just a Wii U ported engine. 

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That's the same excuse as always, I don't buy it. But hey, we'll see how that 70 on meta goes.

So you think I secretly think the game looks great, but I say I dont because...?

I think is not your kind of game but you probably don't think is nearly as bad as you said.

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

So you think I secretly think the game looks great, but I say I dont because...?

I think is not your kind of game but you probably you don't think is nearly as bad as you said.

I absolutely do. I got the same shit for not liking Horizon, so I guess its just human nature...

Perhaps both sides should at least reserve judgement until at least demoing the game for themselves before giving said judgement? That test punch may resolve this well enough.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I think is not your kind of game but you probably you don't think is nearly as bad as you said.

I absolutely do. I got the same shit for not liking Horizon, so I guess its just human nature...

I don't remember you calling Horizon "lazy shovelware" or predicting a sub 70 meta score.