By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ARMS will have free DLC charcter, stages, and arms post launch

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

I absolutely do. I got the same shit for not liking Horizon, so I guess its just human nature...

I don't remember you calling Horizon "lazy shovelware" or predicting a sub 70 meta score.

I didnt because it didnt look like it.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I don't remember you calling Horizon "lazy shovelware" or predicting a sub 70 meta score.

Neither this one.

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

Neither this one.

I disagree.

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Neither this one.

I disagree.

But you have no argument for that, not any good one at least.

"Lazy" must be the new "broken" a word gamers use so badly it ends up losing every sense.

KLXVER said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Based on my last conversation with him, in which he showed that he'd rather say nonsense than simply admit he was wrong, this is probably accurate.

What was that conversation?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=228213&page=1

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Perhaps both sides should at least reserve judgement until at least demoing the game for themselves before giving said judgement? That test punch may resolve this well enough.

Doubtful, he'll just keep saying it's bad for the same reasons and we'll just keep saying it's good for the same reasons. He'll shut up once the game reviews and sells well.

Einsam_Delphin said:
KLXVER said:

What was that conversation?

Ok. I was wrong.

Still think ARMS look like shovelware though.

I did say I was wrong. Mostly because I was tired of talking to you, but still...

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

I disagree.

But you have no argument for that, not any good one at least.

"Lazy" must be the new "broken" a word gamers use so badly it ends up losing every sense.

You just keep saying "The game looks amazing". Not really much argument from your side either...

Einsam_Delphin said:
Cloudman said:
Perhaps both sides should at least reserve judgement until at least demoing the game for themselves before giving said judgement? That test punch may resolve this well enough.

Doubtful, he'll just keep saying it's bad for the same reasons and we'll just keep saying it's good for the same reasons. He'll shut up once the game reviews and sells well.

I'm gonna remain neutral on this. I think it'll still uncertain whether this game is going to be a success or not until the game releases and we see some numbers.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

KLXVER said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Ok. I was wrong.

Still think ARMS look like shovelware though.

I did say I was wrong. Mostly because I was tired of talking to you, but still...

That you first tried to avoid admitting it by spouting nonsense is the takeaway here.