By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ARMS will have free DLC charcter, stages, and arms post launch

KLXVER said:
Kai_Mao said:

It keeps the game going, especially for its community. You've seen Splatoon right? It didn't just get its incredible legs because it was a Nintendo game. When the updates kept going, the game continued to evolve along with its community.

Splatoon is popular because its a good game. Not my kinda game, but I see what makes it good. Sure it helps when a game is supported, but Arms is no Splatoon. A month after release it will be forgotten.

Nintendo is trying to go the Splatoon route with Arms, but they are about to learn that a game needs to be fun for more than 20 minutes for it to become popular.

Underlined: Oh wow, you still believe this! It wont be forgotten that you said this, that's for sure!

Bolded: Saying this right before the Test Punch? This really is Splatoon all over again!

Also, since everyone will have played the game already, why are you still saying it'll be a month after it's release that it's suddenly forgotten? Shouldn't it not sell well period since everyone should already know by then that it's a trash game?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And you are about to learn that bad predictions get bookmarked, we´ll return to this comment in a few months ;)

Fair enough. I would like to be humble and say that I would be happy to be proven wrong, but I cant. Not with a slightly more advance Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

That's such a random and silly statement.

Look the Direct and you'll understand. I hope.

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

Fair enough. I would like to be humble and say that I would be happy to be proven wrong, but I cant. Not with a slightly more advance Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

I wont. Its a sillly game that would be ok to have been included in Nintendoland.

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And you are about to learn that bad predictions get bookmarked, we´ll return to this comment in a few months ;)

Instead of a laughably inaccurate comparison, actually explaining why you think the game isn't good would be nice so I could atleast see where you're coming from instead of assuming you to just be a blind nonsensical hater.

Einsam_Delphin said:
KLXVER said:

Splatoon is popular because its a good game. Not my kinda game, but I see what makes it good. Sure it helps when a game is supported, but Arms is no Splatoon. A month after release it will be forgotten.

Nintendo is trying to go the Splatoon route with Arms, but they are about to learn that a game needs to be fun for more than 20 minutes for it to become popular.

Underlined: Oh wow, you still believe this! It wont be forgotten that you said this, that's for sure!

Bolded: Saying this right before the Test Punch? This really is Splatoon all over again!

Also, since everyone will have played the game already, why are you still saying it'll be a month after it's release that it's suddenly forgotten? Shouldn't it not sell well period since everyone should already know by then that it's a trash game?

The reviews will probably turn many people off. This game will have a hard time reaching 70 on MC I think.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I wont. Its a sillly game that would be ok to have been included in Nintendoland.

You don't know what you are talking about. But thanks to that coment at least now is clear for everyone that you just have decided to hate the game and every "argument" you make comes from the most irrational part of your brain.

Einsam_Delphin said:
KLXVER said:

Instead of a laughably inaccurate comparison, actually explaining why you think the game isn't good would be nice so I could atleast see where you're coming from instead of assuming you to just be a blind nonsensical hater.

What does the game have that will make it last? The gameplay looks very random. Theres no strategy to it. Just punch and maybe turn your hand a little. motion controls will ruin it by not being accurate enough and regular controls will lose the whole gimmick.  

KLXVER said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

What does the game have that will make it last? The gameplay looks very random. Theres no strategy to it. Just punch and maybe turn your hand a little. motion controls will ruin it by not being accurate enough and regular controls will lose the whole gimmick.  

How can there be so many wrong things in such a short message? Look the Dirtect and you'll start to feel dumb. Maybe that's why you don't want to see it.

Goodnightmoon said:
KLXVER said:

You don't know what you are talking about. But thanks to that coment at least now is clear for everyone that you just have decided to hate the game and every "argument" you make comes from the most irrational part of your brain.

Sure. I guess thats why I didnt buy Wii Music either. Im just so damn irrational and dont love everything Nintendo.

KLXVER said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Sure. I guess thats why I didnt buy Wii Music either. Im just so damn irrational and dont love everything Nintendo.

What a lame example, Wii Music was nonsense shit, nobody defends that game. You are sounding like those that said Splatoon had no appealing, that's the right example, not Wii Music.