By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - America is a bigger threat to world peace than North Korea

KLAMarine said:
Eagle367 said:

The USA kills hundreds of innocents through drone strikes just in Pakistan, which is not a war zone by the way and technically the USA is breaking international law but who cares about technicalities when you've got the worlds largest army.

Drone strikes have also killed many more militants. Militants do not always wear military uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilian counterparts so, regrettably, it's inevitable civilians be caught in the crossfire.

And while Pakistan may not be a war zone, it's also no stranger to harboring combatants. Osama Bin Laden himself was staying in a compound in Pakistan when he was killed.

Eagle367 said:

The country also kills thousands of innocents per month just in Syria so bravo for sticking up for the USA whose slogan is "we do it because screw you"

USA is certainly not perfect. It unintentionally kills civilians in civil war-torn Syria (they're not the only ones killing civilians in Syria by the way) for example but ISIS makes it a point to kill combatant and civilian alike. USA and ISIS are not comparable.

Oh my damn effing goodness. USA has killed far more innocents in drone strikes than militants. Drone strikes are some of the most inefficient ways to kill targets and anyone with a bear in their 20s to 30s and of a certain height are targets. I could be killed by a damn drone strike. There has been research conducted on how inefficient it is and what the criteria for a strike is. And breaking international law is not excusable in any way. There are terrorists in India UK and France and Europe and USA as well do you want drones in Europe and USA as well. The reason there are terrorists in Pakistan is because its so damn close to Afghanistan just like cartels are in America because its so close to Mexico. That does not give the USA any right to fire unsanctioned stupid inefficient innocent murdering drone strikes. We have one of the worlds best armies we can take care of ourselves these stupid drones have killed more innocents anyway. And USA has burned villages in Adghansi knowing full well that innocents are in those villages. There is nothing unintentional about the innocents it kills. You will have an excuse ready for every situation won't you. Even if that excuse is stupid and weak you'll still say something wrong just to try to justify the murders the USA has commuted. The US technically is a war criminal as well as an international criminal but like I said technicalities don't matter when you have the world's greatest army

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Eagle367 said:

They break international laws by launching drones and killing much more innocents in Pakistan then terrorists. Last I check Pakistan was not a war zone and without a war how can there be casualties of war? Stop making hollow and vain excuses. The USA is just as guilty as Daesh about killing innocents without any regard and is no better than the group in Syria. The big private firms benefit from war and when there isn't one they create one like in Iraq. Funny how you talk about casualties if war but forget that USA caused the war in the first place. These stupid excuses make me wanna puke. At least the terrorists own their killings unlike the USA which lies and lies and lies and talks about the value of human life without having any. The USA has probably killed more innocents then  terrorists anyways and there is no reason for it to be in the middle east yet it is so the excuses become more silly. Also have you ever heard about a terrorist attack in Pakistan? But you hear about it as soon as it happens in France and its talked about for days if not months. That shows how much you value one peoples loves over the other. And I guarantee that no matter how common these attacks become in those nations you'll always hear about them so don't even try to say its due to norm and frequency. Every excuse you make is hollow and there is an easy reply to all of them cause US is not fighting a right and just war for humanity it is fighting a war of profits for its elites

Well first of all Im not a part of the media, so what they cover is not up to me.

Both the US and the Pakistani authorities have said that the civilian deaths have been minimal. Its still a horrible and sad thing, but it happens. The targets are terrorists. The US is not attacking Pakistan because they want their resources. As I said its not a traditional war between two countries. Its a group of extremists that is spread out all over the middle east and some other places. I dont have an answer to what the US should do, but they cant only fight terrorists where and when its convenient for everybody.  

Pakistan has never said minimum the US lies all the time so you can't trust them. And HUNDREDS of lives are not minimum what if it was the other way around and Pakistani drones killed US civilians stop kidding yourself. Even one death on foreign soil is a damn big deal for any country other than the damned USA. Musharraf was a dictator that US supported and a tool and an idiot and a fool and he was the only one that supported the drone nonsense because he was all too happy to kill his own citizens anyways. After that Pakistan of course is still scared of the US so it tries to mantain friendly relations and looking at the US's track record it should be scared. You do not read my posts when I write complete sentences so you can defend the crook for some reason but I'll bold it for you and write statements only not sentences:

Breaking international law

Invading Iraq for no reason

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Killing thousands of innocents per month in Syria

Burning villages in many countries knowing full well that innocents are in them

Toppling Governments and making regions more unstable then they have ever been.

Supporting terrorists in Syria called rebels by the media

Supporting Israel which itself break international laws all the time

Supporting Saudi Arabia which is known for funding Taliban al-qaeda and Daesh. 

Wanting to destabilize countries that are the few left stable in the region. What's next Oman?

gtaguidelng said:
the world would already be in in chaos right now if not for the US.

Part of the world I.e the middle east is in chaos because of US right now. And no the world would be different but not in chaos right now despite or inspire the US. The US is not that important. In a couple hundred years it will be a relic like the Roman or British Empire and historians will be writing libraries about all the problems it caused for the world and how much it loved guns and wars

People in the west are scared of terrorists from the middle east. People in the middle east are scared of terrorists from USA. Both are convinced they are "right". Both refuse to stop. Who's the bigger threat for the world? Well the US have the most advanced army along with enough nukes to kill the entirety of humanity twice. Terrorists fron the middle east have a few Kalaschnikovs, a handful of vehicles and self-built bombs. Do the math.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

KLXVER said:
Eagle367 said:

They break international laws by launching drones and killing much more innocents in Pakistan then terrorists. Last I check Pakistan was not a war zone and without a war how can there be casualties of war? Stop making hollow and vain excuses. The USA is just as guilty as Daesh about killing innocents without any regard and is no better than the group in Syria. The big private firms benefit from war and when there isn't one they create one like in Iraq. Funny how you talk about casualties if war but forget that USA caused the war in the first place. These stupid excuses make me wanna puke. At least the terrorists own their killings unlike the USA which lies and lies and lies and talks about the value of human life without having any. The USA has probably killed more innocents then  terrorists anyways and there is no reason for it to be in the middle east yet it is so the excuses become more silly. Also have you ever heard about a terrorist attack in Pakistan? But you hear about it as soon as it happens in France and its talked about for days if not months. That shows how much you value one peoples loves over the other. And I guarantee that no matter how common these attacks become in those nations you'll always hear about them so don't even try to say its due to norm and frequency. Every excuse you make is hollow and there is an easy reply to all of them cause US is not fighting a right and just war for humanity it is fighting a war of profits for its elites

Well first of all Im not a part of the media, so what they cover is not up to me.

Both the US and the Pakistani authorities have said that the civilian deaths have been minimal. Its still a horrible and sad thing, but it happens. The targets are terrorists. The US is not attacking Pakistan because they want their resources. As I said its not a traditional war between two countries. Its a group of extremists that is spread out all over the middle east and some other places. I dont have an answer to what the US should do, but they cant only fight terrorists where and when its convenient for everybody.  

If innocents were being killed in US by drone strikes you would not be saying that and here is a list so you don't ignore important factors:

Fake reason for war with Iraq which destroyed it

Burning villages knowing full well that innocents will die

Killing hundreds of innocents more than militants in drone strikes

Toppling governments making countries more unstable than they have ever been

Destroying Iraq

Destroying Lybia

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Butting in where they don't belong

Killing more innocents then the terrorists themselves

Supporting Israel which breaks international law all the time and is constructing illegal housing in Palestine's limited land left after Israel took it over

Supporting terrorists in Syria which the media calls rebels

Supporting Saudi Arabia which funds Al-Qaeda Taliban and Daesh

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in drone strikes on Pakistan

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in general.

gtaguidelng said:

Part of the world is already in chaos due to USA I.e middle east and no the US is not that important. The world would be different but not in chaos inspire or despite the US. It will fall just like the Roman or British empire and the historians will be writing books about how much damage it caused the world and how much it loved guns and war

KLXVER said:
Eagle367 said:

If innocents were being killed in US by drone strikes you would not be saying that and here is a list so you don't ignore important factors:

Fake reason for war with Iraq which destroyed it

Burning villages knowing full well that innocents will die

Killing hundreds of innocents more than militants in drone strikes

Toppling governments making countries more unstable than they have ever been

Destroying Iraq

Destroying Lybia

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Butting in where they don't belong

Killing more innocents then the terrorists themselves

Supporting Israel which breaks international law all the time and is constructing illegal housing in Palestine's limited land left after Israel took it over

Supporting terrorists in Syria which the media calls rebels

Supporting Saudi Arabia which funds Al-Qaeda Taliban and Daesh

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in drone strikes on Pakistan

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in general.

gtaguidelng said:

Part of the world is already in chaos due to USA I.e middle east and no the US is not that important. The world would be different but not in chaos inspire or despite the US. It will fall just like the Roman or British empire and the historians will be writing books about how much damage it caused the world and how much it loved guns and war

Around the Network

To the mods something went wrong with my profile that's why so many of the same posts are showing up. Please don't ban me as it was not intentional bit something went wrong

Eagle367 said:
KLXVER said:

Pakistan has never said minimum the US lies all the time so you can't trust them. And HUNDREDS of lives are not minimum what if it was the other way around and Pakistani drones killed US civilians stop kidding yourself. Even one death on foreign soil is a damn big deal for any country other than the damned USA. Musharraf was a dictator that US supported and a tool and an idiot and a fool and he was the only one that supported the drone nonsense because he was all too happy to kill his own citizens anyways. After that Pakistan of course is still scared of the US so it tries to mantain friendly relations and looking at the US's track record it should be scared. You do not read my posts when I write complete sentences so you can defend the crook for some reason but I'll bold it for you and write statements only not sentences:

Invading Iraq for no reason

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Burning villages in many countries knowing full well that innocents are in them

Toppling Governments and making regions more unstable then they have ever been.

Supporting terrorists in Syria called rebels by the media

Supporting Israel which itself break international laws all the time

Supporting Saudi Arabia which is known for funding Taliban al-qaeda and Daesh. 

Wanting to destabilize countries that are the few left stable in the region. What's next Oman?

What are that supposed to tell me? That they are not perfect? Im well aware of that. They do alot of shit, but they also do alot of good. What has the Taliban or ISIS ever done for the human kind? Nothing but pain and suffering.

Some of the stuff you mention are terrible, but some of it also started out with good intentions. If they are so bad then why are other countries being subjected of terrorism from these guys? These terrorists dont do this because they are mad at the US for whatever they have done in the past. They do this because they want the infidel dead and western culture to die. Its evil in its purest form. Its a bunch of serial killers who likes to kill people.

So yes, the US has to use some questionable methods now and then because they are dealing with insane people. You cant talk to them. The US could apologize and pull out today, but it wouldnt do shit. They would still be renting their next Toyota and looking for a crowd to smash into.

KLXVER said:
Puppyroach said:
Of course they are, North Korea would never be a threat of any kind, they don't have the technological resources to wage war.

So we should wait until they are before we do something?

It's not up to you or any other country to do something towards them except if they are being aggressive. It's up to the people of NK to rebel against their leaders, not for other countries to act as some world police while in the process only destroying more than they solve (just look at the middle east).

Puppyroach said:
KLXVER said:

So we should wait until they are before we do something?

It's not up to you or any other country to do something towards them except if they are being aggressive. It's up to the people of NK to rebel against their leaders, not for other countries to act as some world police while in the process only destroying more than they solve (just look at the middle east).

They are being aggressive. They cant go a week without telling the US they will soon have missiles that will reach their shores. True or not, its a threat.

Not sure who is more dangerous since you never know what NK really plans over the next decades but one is for sure, most of the world sees USA as one for the biggest threats on this planet and that doesn't come from nowhere. They are pretty much always in war with someone and even if not they try very hard to dictate everyone else what they can or can't do and not only if it comes to military.

The "world police" which acts as if they are responsible to decide the rules for every country if it's too different to the "American idea"