By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - America is a bigger threat to world peace than North Korea

StarOcean said:
Well, thankfully, at this rate the US will collapse within the next 50yrs. Hopefully the world will learn from its failures and attempt to promote education.

Savage 

Around the Network

I'm for using more MOBAs on terrorist locations.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Mar1217 said:
Of course they are, but I don't understand why people finally wake up to this revelation only now ...

KLAMarine said:
Ruler said:

That doesnt give the US the right to use the GBU-43, a weapon of mass destruction against anyone.

Let's make an exception for ISIS, shall we? Their Paris attack alone killed 130 and injured 368. I must remind you in case you have forgotten that ISIS targeted Paris knowing full well it was a civilian target. My university mourned the death of one of its alumni after the attack as a matter of fact.

This GBU-43 killed 30-something ISIS fighters as far as is currently known and was dropped on a tunnel complex used by ISIS.

Ruler said:

When just some days ago the US accused Assad of using some of his allgeged chemical weapons of mass destruction, and is now accusing North Korea of wanting to test weapons of mass destruction. Thats pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

The GBU-43 is neither a chemical nor nuclear weapon.

Bravo on sticking up for ISIS by the way. I'm honestly impressed.

North Korea's pretty bad too.

The USA kills hundreds of innocents through drone strikes just in Pakistan, which is not a war zone by the way and technically the USA is breaking international law but who cares about technicalities when you've got the worlds largest army. The country also kills thousands of innocents per month just in Syria so bravo for sticking up for the USA whose slogan is "we do it because screw you"

sc94597 said:
I hope then we can all agree that the U.S should close its military bases, and the American taxpayer can get some nice savings on our tax bills.

Japan and South Korea can defend themselves against North Korea.

Europe can defend itself against Russia.

Israel can work to make peace with their neighbors rather than having bull dog U.S on a leash.

We can maybe keep a large Navy so that nobody messes with our trade routes, but otherwise let everyone else fend for themselves.

And we Americans can be non-interventionist again.

I am not being sarcastic, by the way. I seriously think that the U.S should not be subsidizing the national defense of other countries. They should foot their own bills.

Yes and it should also pull away from the middle east and for heavens sake stop those drones of yours that kills hundreds of innocents and break international laws by crossing borders. And stay away from Africa as well. Let Assad deal with Daesh since you are doing a lousy job at it anyway and decrease your military budget since most of that money goes to private corporations that make war not the soldiers or veterans since many of them are homeless, sometimes limbless and with severe mental diseases. O can't think of any other country that allocates so much if its budget to military but treats soldiers and officers like dirt

sc94597 said:
I hope then we can all agree that the U.S should close its military bases, and the American taxpayer can get some nice savings on our tax bills.

Japan and South Korea can defend themselves against North Korea.

Europe can defend itself against Russia.

Israel can work to make peace with their neighbors rather than having bull dog U.S on a leash.

We can maybe keep a large Navy so that nobody messes with our trade routes, but otherwise let everyone else fend for themselves.

And we Americans can be non-interventionist again.

I am not being sarcastic, by the way. I seriously think that the U.S should not be subsidizing the national defense of other countries. They should foot their own bills.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
KLXVER said:

Im sorry, but casualties of war is not the same thing as just killing innocent people. Its horrible sure, but theres a difference. They are fighting terrorism and its not as simple as one country fighting another in this case. Its a very complicated situation that nobody has a clear answer to.

I have never said that Asian lives(which includes Pakistan btw) are less then any other and you know it. Thats a low blow.

They break international laws by launching drones and killing much more innocents in Pakistan then terrorists. Last I check Pakistan was not a war zone and without a war how can there be casualties of war? Stop making hollow and vain excuses. The USA is just as guilty as Daesh about killing innocents without any regard and is no better than the group in Syria. The big private firms benefit from war and when there isn't one they create one like in Iraq. Funny how you talk about casualties if war but forget that USA caused the war in the first place. These stupid excuses make me wanna puke. At least the terrorists own their killings unlike the USA which lies and lies and lies and talks about the value of human life without having any. The USA has probably killed more innocents then  terrorists anyways and there is no reason for it to be in the middle east yet it is so the excuses become more silly. Also have you ever heard about a terrorist attack in Pakistan? But you hear about it as soon as it happens in France and its talked about for days if not months. That shows how much you value one peoples loves over the other. And I guarantee that no matter how common these attacks become in those nations you'll always hear about them so don't even try to say its due to norm and frequency. Every excuse you make is hollow and there is an easy reply to all of them cause US is not fighting a right and just war for humanity it is fighting a war of profits for its elites

Well first of all Im not a part of the media, so what they cover is not up to me.

Both the US and the Pakistani authorities have said that the civilian deaths have been minimal. Its still a horrible and sad thing, but it happens. The targets are terrorists. The US is not attacking Pakistan because they want their resources. As I said its not a traditional war between two countries. Its a group of extremists that is spread out all over the middle east and some other places. I dont have an answer to what the US should do, but they cant only fight terrorists where and when its convenient for everybody.  

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
and when the US backs off the world stage ISIS happens. Make up your minds! If you don't want us involving ourselves solve your problems

No I'm pretty sure nobody wants the constant interference that the US has in other countries, big and small

Around the Network
Seventizz said:
I'm Canadian and I disagree with this thread 100%. It's stupid and should be closed/deleted. Apparently the OP knows nothing about N Korea and what it does to millions of its own people.

Two things:

1. lol

2. If we're basing this off what each country is doing to it's own people then i should remind you that the president of america doesnt beleive in tackling global warming

Eagle367 said:
KLAMarine said:

Let's make an exception for ISIS, shall we? Their Paris attack alone killed 130 and injured 368. I must remind you in case you have forgotten that ISIS targeted Paris knowing full well it was a civilian target. My university mourned the death of one of its alumni after the attack as a matter of fact.

This GBU-43 killed 30-something ISIS fighters as far as is currently known and was dropped on a tunnel complex used by ISIS.

The GBU-43 is neither a chemical nor nuclear weapon.

Bravo on sticking up for ISIS by the way. I'm honestly impressed.

North Korea's pretty bad too.

The USA kills hundreds of innocents through drone strikes just in Pakistan, which is not a war zone by the way and technically the USA is breaking international law but who cares about technicalities when you've got the worlds largest army.

Drone strikes have also killed many more militants. Militants do not always wear military uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilian counterparts so, regrettably, it's inevitable civilians be caught in the crossfire.

And while Pakistan may not be a war zone, it's also no stranger to harboring combatants. Osama Bin Laden himself was staying in a compound in Pakistan when he was killed.

Eagle367 said:

The country also kills thousands of innocents per month just in Syria so bravo for sticking up for the USA whose slogan is "we do it because screw you"

USA is certainly not perfect. It unintentionally kills civilians in civil war-torn Syria (they're not the only ones killing civilians in Syria by the way) for example but ISIS makes it a point to kill combatant and civilian alike. USA and ISIS are not comparable.

Of Course, look at conflicts in world in past few decades and you will see that US was involved in most of them in one or another way.

Smear-Gel said:
Seventizz said:
I'm Canadian and I disagree with this thread 100%. It's stupid and should be closed/deleted. Apparently the OP knows nothing about N Korea and what it does to millions of its own people.

Two things:

1. lol

2. If we're basing this off what each country is doing to it's own people then i should remind you that the president of america doesnt beleive in tackling global warming

Please. Trump just wants to terraform Earth with nuclear bombs just like what Elon Musk wants too do to mars. He's a man ahead of our time, Truly. If that's not combating global warming in a tremendous way, I don't know what is.

the world would already be in in chaos right now if not for the US.