By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - America is a bigger threat to world peace than North Korea

KLXVER said:
Eagle367 said:

Pakistan has never said minimum the US lies all the time so you can't trust them. And HUNDREDS of lives are not minimum what if it was the other way around and Pakistani drones killed US civilians stop kidding yourself. Even one death on foreign soil is a damn big deal for any country other than the damned USA. Musharraf was a dictator that US supported and a tool and an idiot and a fool and he was the only one that supported the drone nonsense because he was all too happy to kill his own citizens anyways. After that Pakistan of course is still scared of the US so it tries to mantain friendly relations and looking at the US's track record it should be scared. You do not read my posts when I write complete sentences so you can defend the crook for some reason but I'll bold it for you and write statements only not sentences:

Breaking international law

Invading Iraq for no reason

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Killing thousands of innocents per month in Syria

Burning villages in many countries knowing full well that innocents are in them

Toppling Governments and making regions more unstable then they have ever been.

Supporting terrorists in Syria called rebels by the media

Supporting Israel which itself break international laws all the time

Supporting Saudi Arabia which is known for funding Taliban al-qaeda and Daesh. 

Wanting to destabilize countries that are the few left stable in the region. What's next Oman?

What are that supposed to tell me? That they are not perfect? Im well aware of that. They do alot of shit, but they also do alot of good. What has the Taliban or ISIS ever done for the human kind? Nothing but pain and suffering.

Some of the stuff you mention are terrible, but some of it also started out with good intentions. If they are so bad then why are other countries being subjected of terrorism from these guys? These terrorists dont do this because they are mad at the US for whatever they have done in the past. They do this because they want the infidel dead and western culture to die. Its evil in its purest form. Its a bunch of serial killers who likes to kill people.

So yes, the US has to use some questionable methods now and then because they are dealing with insane people. You cant talk to them. The US could apologize and pull out today, but it wouldnt do shit. They would still be renting their next Toyota and looking for a crowd to smash into.

What? Do you even read what I write? I won't engage in further discussion with you until you address all of the points I mentioned. I am repeating things that are evil and wrong done by the US not because of good intentions but monetary interests and you are dodging them and acting like nothing I have said is such a big deal But not anymore I highlighted them so you can address them but all you said is so what who gives a shit because US is so naive and all its intentions are so damn pure. So address them and we can move forward right now any further discussion on my part seems ludicrous

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Puppyroach said:

It's not up to you or any other country to do something towards them except if they are being aggressive. It's up to the people of NK to rebel against their leaders, not for other countries to act as some world police while in the process only destroying more than they solve (just look at the middle east).

They are being aggressive. They cant go a week without telling the US they will soon have missiles that will reach their shores. True or not, its a threat.

Threatening is not the same as being aggressive and if the US would react with violence for a few insults, it would make them the aggressor.. And you can be sure, if NK were a big oil exporter, the US would call them an ally instead.

Eagle367 said:
KLXVER said:

What are that supposed to tell me? That they are not perfect? Im well aware of that. They do alot of shit, but they also do alot of good. What has the Taliban or ISIS ever done for the human kind? Nothing but pain and suffering.

Some of the stuff you mention are terrible, but some of it also started out with good intentions. If they are so bad then why are other countries being subjected of terrorism from these guys? These terrorists dont do this because they are mad at the US for whatever they have done in the past. They do this because they want the infidel dead and western culture to die. Its evil in its purest form. Its a bunch of serial killers who likes to kill people.

So yes, the US has to use some questionable methods now and then because they are dealing with insane people. You cant talk to them. The US could apologize and pull out today, but it wouldnt do shit. They would still be renting their next Toyota and looking for a crowd to smash into.

What? Do you even read what I write? I won't engage in further discussion with you until you address all of the points I mentioned. I am repeating things that are evil and wrong done by the US not because of good intentions but monetary interests and you are dodging them and acting like nothing I have said is such a big deal But not anymore I highlighted them so you can address them but all you said is so what who gives a shit because US is so naive and all its intentions are so damn pure. So address them and we can move forward right now any further discussion on my part seems ludicrous

Ive already said that not everything they do is great, but they are the best we have right now. You twist everything into "The US does this for money and are evil". I dont agree with that. I dont think they made much money by helping save the entire world by ending world war 2 for example. They took down a dictator in Iraq and tried to introduce a democracy there, but it didnt work out. Maybe they wanted some oil to keep funding their military operations, I dont know. I understand people being mad at the US for certain things, but saying they are worse than the terrorists is mind boggeling to me. So yes, I think their intentions are good in many cases. Not everything is as black and white as you want to paint it.

Puppyroach said:
KLXVER said:

They are being aggressive. They cant go a week without telling the US they will soon have missiles that will reach their shores. True or not, its a threat.

Threatening is not the same as being aggressive and if the US would react with violence for a few insults, it would make them the aggressor.. And you can be sure, if NK were a big oil exporter, the US would call them an ally instead.

Well the US hasnt reacted with violence yet, they are just taking the threats serious and are taking precautions. If they suddenly start bombing the shit out of North Korea, then Ill be the first to condemn it.

Democratically elected North Korean President, Kim Jung-Un. Oh wait, he inherited the Presidency from his father. Kim Jung-Un looks kinda cute with his hair do.

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:
KLXVER said:

Well first of all Im not a part of the media, so what they cover is not up to me.

Both the US and the Pakistani authorities have said that the civilian deaths have been minimal. Its still a horrible and sad thing, but it happens. The targets are terrorists. The US is not attacking Pakistan because they want their resources. As I said its not a traditional war between two countries. Its a group of extremists that is spread out all over the middle east and some other places. I dont have an answer to what the US should do, but they cant only fight terrorists where and when its convenient for everybody.  

If innocents were being killed in US by drone strikes you would not be saying that and here is a list so you don't ignore important factors:

Breaking international law

Fake reason for war with Iraq which destroyed it

Burning villages knowing full well that innocents will die

Killing hundreds of innocents more than militants in drone strikes

Toppling governments making countries more unstable than they have ever been

Destroying Iraq

Destroying Lybia

Creating Taliban

Creating Daesh

Killing thousands of innocents per month in Syria

Butting in where they don't belong

Killing more innocents then the terrorists themselves

Supporting Israel which breaks international law all the time and is constructing illegal housing in Palestine's limited land left after Israel took it over

Supporting terrorists in Syria which the media calls rebels

Supporting Saudi Arabia which funds Al-Qaeda Taliban and Daesh

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in drone strikes on Pakistan

Killing much more innocents then terrorists in general.

gtaguidelng said:
the world would already be in in chaos right now if not for the US.

Part of the world is already in chaos due to USA I.e middle east and no the US is not that important. The world would be different but not in chaos inspire or despite the US. It will fall just like the Roman or British empire and the historians will be writing books about how much damage it caused the world and how much it loved guns and war.

well if not for the US , Russia will be already flexing its muscle across Europe.

OdinHades said:
People in the west are scared of terrorists from the middle east. People in the middle east are scared of terrorists from USA. Both are convinced they are "right".

What a disgusting post.

Replace America with Trump and that will make it somehow debatable.

So, nothing has changed?

Well... maybe your boss should've thought of that before helping Trump get elected.