By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CONFIRMED! Xbox Scorpio will be shown Thursday at 2pm UK / 6am Pacific. (April 6th)

If true, its not what people are expecting.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Yesterday on Reddit he also said Forza 7 will be revealed next week and just a few hours ago on Twitter said we'll get CPU/GPU information.

Could be an April fools, though if it isn't I'm thinking they might show Forza 7 running on Scorpio.

Link?

Hopefully thats true and we see what Scorpio is all about.And if MS will market it as an upgrade or a new generation.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Ryuu96 said:

Can't you ever just trust me Noble?! GOD!

Their article posted yesterday: Microsoft will unveil Forza Motorsport 7 as the headline title for Project Scorpio in the next few weeks

Then in response to someone on Reddit: Look out for Forza 7's official reveal next week. <3

CPU/GPU Reply

&

I'd be surprised if pre-orders open this week, but I think we're going to hear more about Scorpio's internals, and Forza 7 will be shown off front and center.

To be honest with all that stuff, especially what jez said on reddit if the info here isn't solid and Microsoft doesn't reveal the Scorpio and Forza 7 before next sunday he will never be trusted again as an insider.

He has played some mindgames or "overhyped" some of his inside info but he wouldn't risk becoming a joke by stating the fact we will see this stuff next week and it not happening, its gonna happen for sure.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Link?

Can't you ever just trust me Noble?! GOD!

Their article posted yesterday: Microsoft will unveil Forza Motorsport 7 as the headline title for Project Scorpio in the next few weeks

Then in response to someone on Reddit: Look out for Forza 7's official reveal next week. <3

CPU/GPU Reply

&

I'd be surprised if pre-orders open this week, but I think we're going to hear more about Scorpio's internals, and Forza 7 will be shown off front and center.

Awesome. Hope it turns out to be true. 

Around the Network

So it seems that some 3rd-party website has the exclusive rights to reveal the info on Scorpio's specs. I would bet this will be a digital foundry article and video, that MS will use as a sort of official "reveal" without actually holding an event. 

I really need a 40 terafloperoos machine with just more Halo and Forza. I wish XBO would get more diverse titles but the ones I keep getting interested in they cancel.

Ariakon said:

So it seems that some 3rd-party website has the exclusive rights to reveal the info on Scorpio's specs. I would bet this will be a digital foundry article and video, that MS will use as a sort of official "reveal" without actually holding an event. 

Or they will reveal it in the Forza 7 announcement video.

SegataSanshiro said:
I really need a 40 terafloperoos machine with just more Halo and Forza. I wish XBO would get more diverse titles but the ones I keep getting interested in they cancel.

Cities Skylines is releasing this month and we have path of exile and cuphead and sea of thieves and crackdown and state of decay 2 coming! but yes you are right, we also have Forza coming. Well Personally I am excited if you are not, thats fine, but I originally purchased a PS4 over a Xbox One because it was more powerfull and its also one of the main reasons I decided to buy a Scorpio over a PS4 Pro

jason1637 said:

Yeah its possible, hyped to see Forza 7 I loved Horizon 3 and Apex on PC its really the best racing series currently :) should look great on Scorpio concidering how it looks on the base console :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Cities Skylines is releasing this month and we have path of exile and cuphead and sea of thieves and crackdown and state of decay 2 coming! but yes you are right, we also have Forza coming. Well Personally I am excited if you are not, thats fine, but I originally purchased a PS4 over a Xbox One because it was more powerfull and its also one of the main reasons I decided to buy a Scorpio over a PS4 Pro

jason1637 said:

Yeah its possible, hyped to see Forza 7 I loved Horizon 3 and Apex on PC its really the best racing series currently :) should look great on Scorpio concidering how it looks on the base console :D

Outside of Cuphead none of what you listed interests me and City Skyline has been on PC for years. I don't care much about power. Means very little to me. Games matter to me most.People focus so much on power but XBO is really lagging on exclusives compared to the other 2. I would only buy Cuphead tho if it was on disc. Don't buy digital. I typically buy every console each gen and I liked OG Xbox and 360 quite a bit. XBO is the first time I seen a major console where it just doesn't have anything worth buying a system for to me and I am the type to get a console for one game. The reason is as a general rule buy it for one game but many more will come.

I was going to get one on Phantom Dust & Scalebound. Rare Replay is neat but I have all those game plus stuff not on it like Wizards & Warriors and Captain Skyhawk. (Nintendo stuff is a granted). So the only remaining Physical game on XBO I actually want is Raiden V. Thing is MOSS also made a great Shmup on PS4 with Caldrious Blaze so I am good. Plus just picked up Raiden IV on 360. I am no Sony fan really but what makes PS4 so interesting is it has so much to appeal to the AAA game lovers or the smaller games like fans like me.I have no ill will towards MS or XBO. More compeition is good. MS just seems clueless this entire gen. Thinking more flops is the anwser,meanwhile PS4 is killing it in exclusives. The highest rated game this gen is on the weakest hardware. I just wish XBO could be more like 360 or PS4. Just had  abit of everything.