By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CONFIRMED! Xbox Scorpio will be shown Thursday at 2pm UK / 6am Pacific. (April 6th)

Snoopy said:
Turkish said:

-snip-

All of these games charted at the top of Amazon charts, Nioh sold 1 million in just few weeks, Horizon nearly 3 million, Nier:A is doing excellent and P5 looks to be another hit looking at Amazon.

Let's face it this is a better line-up than anything Xbox put out in 3 years combined. With GT Sport, UC Lost Legacy and a bunch of other surprises at the end of the year Sony will keep on dominating.

I mean what does Microsoft have, Forza 7, really? Crackdown 3, a game they showed all the waaaaaaay back in E3 2014? Dude the Wii U was new and Nintendo still believed in the system back then!

According to this site every game except Horizon zero dawn sold less than a million. Most ps4 owners care only about multiplatform games which run, look and play SIGNIFICANTLY better on xbox scorpio when it comes to consoles. Not to mention besides forza 7 which will be better than gt sport, it will have crack down 3, sea of theives, state of decay 2. GT sport is the second and last AAA game for ps4 this year it seems and it only has 150 cars lol. So only 2 main stream AAA games from Sony.

Of course, not only did they all release recently but VGC's data is a month behind. Nier for example currently only has a single week in Japan listed, nothing else. Given a year, i'd say 5 of those 8 games (Nioh, Horizon, Nier, MLB, and Persona 5) will pass a million.

The thing about those "niche Japanese games that hardly anyone buys" (as you put it in another comment) is that there are quite a few of them, and most of them do actually tend to do relatively well. I wouldn't be surprised if the combined sales for the PS4's nicher Q1 titles was equivalent to MS's holiday line up.

Around the Network

Well I'd reply regarding Scorpio but it seems the thread is about niche PS4 titles now. Can someone please edit the title accordingly.

LudicrousSpeed said:

Well I'd reply regarding Scorpio but it seems the thread is about niche PS4 titles now. Can someone please edit the title accordingly.

Thats nonsense there is one uncalled for quote section going on about japanese titles on ps4 but most of the info is about the statements from Jez Cordon that Scorpio will be unvealed this week and things leading up to that.

For everyone interested this windows central article covers pretty much everything --> http://www.windowscentral.com/major-outlet-poised-officially-reveal-specs-next-xbox-project-scorpio

Twitter @CyberMalistix

LudicrousSpeed said:

Read all comments and not the one you want to make a big fuss about it^^

It will be shown then disappear into obscurity.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Turkish said:

All of these games charted at the top of Amazon charts, Nioh sold 1 million in just few weeks, Horizon nearly 3 million, Nier:A is doing excellent and P5 looks to be another hit looking at Amazon.

Let's face it this is a better line-up than anything Xbox put out in 3 years combined. With GT Sport, UC Lost Legacy and a bunch of other surprises at the end of the year Sony will keep on dominating.

I mean what does Microsoft have, Forza 7, really? Crackdown 3, a game they showed all the waaaaaaay back in E3 2014? Dude the Wii U was new and Nintendo still believed in the system back then!

According to this site every game except Horizon zero dawn sold less than a million. Most ps4 owners care only about multiplatform games which run, look and play SIGNIFICANTLY better on xbox scorpio when it comes to consoles. Not to mention besides forza 7 which will be better than gt sport, it will have crack down 3, sea of theives, state of decay 2. GT sport is the second and last AAA game for ps4 this year it seems and it only has 150 cars lol. So only 2 main stream AAA games from Sony.

But GT is better than Forza by default.

SegataSanshiro said:
I really need a 40 terafloperoos machine with just more Halo and Forza. I wish XBO would get more diverse titles but the ones I keep getting interested in they cancel.

I scrolled down I saw the first person really complaining about Scorpio's specs, its like you're in every Scorpio thread.

I'm gonna say something that may be very shocking to you... people don't just play exclusives on Xbox or Playstation consoles. I'll give you a moment to think about that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
SegataSanshiro said:
I really need a 40 terafloperoos machine with just more Halo and Forza. I wish XBO would get more diverse titles but the ones I keep getting interested in they cancel.

I scrolled down I saw the first person really complaining about Scorpio's specs, its like you're in every Scorpio thread.

I'm gonna say something that may be very shocking to you... people don't just play exclusives on Xbox or Playstation consoles. I'll give you a moment to think about that.

And there is also people who just buy all, or multiple consoles and are always excited to be able to play their games in better quality. Weither it be a new Assassins Creed, Red Dead Redemption, Destiny or other multiplatform games, theres so many great games around the corner.

I always shuckle when people put so much hate on a company just for being excactly what they are... a company making consoles and games. Either way from what I have read the announcement should be before next saterday so we are only maximum of 5 days of finding out what the new console will be like. If they are realy showing it early they must at least be confident.

I think if the graphics/specs are truely a leap ahead of whats on the market right now this might start a bit of hype going towards E3 and obviously with most of the heavy hitting titles for Microsoft hitting at the end of the year as well as most big 3d party games apart from Mass Effect, the Scorpio should launch at a really good time!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

gtaguidelng said:
Snoopy said:

But GT is better than Forza by default.

Meh... if you're sim racing fan you can settle with either, both are top notch sims. Although Forza fans atleast get new games more frequently. But I'm sure PS4 fans still playing GT6...

More importantly, Forza Horizon 3 is king.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

malistix1985 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

And there is also people who just buy all, or multiple consoles and are always excited to be able to play their games in better quality. Weither it be a new Assassins Creed, Red Dead Redemption, Destiny or other multiplatform games, theres so many great games around the corner.

I always shuckle when people put so much hate on a company just for being excactly what they are... a company making consoles and games. Either way from what I have read the announcement should be before next saterday so we are only maximum of 5 days of finding out what the new console will be like. If they are realy showing it early they must at least be confident.

I think if the graphics/specs are truely a leap ahead of whats on the market right now this might start a bit of hype going towards E3 and obviously with most of the heavy hitting titles for Microsoft hitting at the end of the year as well as most big 3d party games apart from Mass Effect, the Scorpio should launch at a really good time!

I think people on the web are often and will always be out of touch with the average consumer. They boast about exclusives as if Xbox and PS users are simply in the market for exclusvies, when sales reflect the opposite in most cases.

I will admit I've been somewhat concerned about what direction MS is going with Xbox. I mean the cancellation of few games, closed studios, etc. I often enjoy MS's games or projects they get behind, hopefully they've been holding back suprises to bolster the Scorpio announcment.

Eitherway, I buy all the machines so I don't find myself bitching about games I'll never play like many users on this forum.

Recently Completed