Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild: $59.99

Local and Government Tax: $35.82

Donald Trump's Splendid Wall: $79.20

Total: $475.00
-------------------------------------------------------

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
----------------------------------------------

Nintendo Switch: $299.99                                     :  That's right bitch!  $299.99

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild: $59.99      :  $60 you little punk ass.

Local and Government Tax: $35.82                     :  Oh yeah...right up the ass.  Smile.... ;)  

Donald Trump's Splendid Wall: $79.20               :  You just keep looking foward...don't peek fucker...if you talk I'll just....

Total: $475.00                                                          : For security purposes please enter your SS#.
-------------------------------------------------------

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

With that price, I think I'll end-up buying the switch used and much cheaper in a pawn  Would not be the first time I buy a console in a pawn 

Empeño Fácil, here I come 

That's nothing, here in Chile it's 545 usd (nintendo chile official price)

That would be like a ps4 pro here

More expensive than when Xbox One came out in Mexico but also we should take into account that the peso is way weaker now than 4 years ago and Nintendo doesn't have a fabric there like MS does.

Around the Network

Aye, aye , aye.
Mi pobre carnal que viven en Mexicali. El no va a gustar este.

Soonerman said:
More expensive than when Xbox One came out in Mexico but also we should take into account that the peso is way weaker now than 4 years ago and Nintendo doesn't have a fabric there like MS does.

Why is the peso doing so bad? I've seen so many articles about increases in goods and oil prices, but not too many articles about why it is happening. 

edit: 

Holy crap, things are looking bad for the Peso.

500 dollars in Baja California, thank you, 520 in Sam's Club.

It really sucks, man. Exchange rate is between 30 and 35 pesos, it's just absolutely nuts. Nintendo needs to find another way to distribute their products because LATAMEL just can't handle it anymore. Importation is actually an attractive option now.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

lol that's crazy. If true I don't even want to know the price in my country and the rest of south america

VGPolyglot said:
Pavolink said:

Ayer escuche que seria de 8,999.00 y crei que era falso. El real es peor.

¿Por qué es si caro? ¿Solamente los ricos pueden comprar los videojuegos en México?

Videogames has always been expensive here. But not like now. That's why for example, 360 and Wii were very popular here: you can hack them and buy cheap games. As cheap as $1 usd. The biggest problem right now, is that import tariffs and weak peso is hurting this thing even more than ever. As you can see in my OP, games are more expensive than in USA, but not in the same proportion than the console.

I'm considering now in keeping my preorder. I don't think the situation is going to be better in the future, even with an official price cut. The problem is not only the console price, but also our economy.

daredevil.shark said:
It's expensive. And I knew it was your thread before posting. Is importing better option?

I tried to look for importing, but honestly I'm clueless. Went to amazon and best buy and they don't ship to Mexico as we have our own web page with that horrible price.

monocle_layton said:
Soonerman said:

Why is the peso doing so bad? I've seen so many articles about increases in goods and oil prices, but not too many articles about why it is happening. 

edit: 

Holy crap, things are looking bad for the Peso.

Terrible goverment, and Trump.

Metallox said:
500 dollars in Baja California, thank you, 520 in Sam's Club.

It really sucks, man. Exchange rate is between 30 and 35 pesos, it's just absolutely nuts. Nintendo needs to find another way to distribute their products because LATAMEL just can't handle it anymore. Importation is actually an attractive option now.

Indeed. I heard MS have a factory here. Nintendo should look for a Latam country to have one and be cheaper for us to buy their products.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile