By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Switch costs $475 usd in Mexico

The price is...

Right 20 12.90%

Lol 135 87.10%

Total:155
Fuchigole said:

That price completely sucks! I heard that yesterday morning when I stepped into my local gamer's store and they told me exactly that $10,000 MexCy. I was thinking to get the Switch at Launch mainly due to BOTW, but there's no way I'm paying that amount of money in a video game console. I've decided to get BOTW for the Wii U and wait till the Holidays to get the Switch, unless I received an unexpected mount of money which is unlikely to happen.

Awfully sucks that you guys need to have such high prices. The Wii U certainly isn't bad, and I think it'd be smarter to go for BotW on Wii U.

Only problem is if the currency gets weaker. Have to hope for a $50 price cut within a year or two so the unlucky people have a better chance of getting it

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Fuchigole said:

That price completely sucks! I heard that yesterday morning when I stepped into my local gamer's store and they told me exactly that $10,000 MexCy. I was thinking to get the Switch at Launch mainly due to BOTW, but there's no way I'm paying that amount of money in a video game console. I've decided to get BOTW for the Wii U and wait till the Holidays to get the Switch, unless I received an unexpected mount of money which is unlikely to happen.

Awfully sucks that you guys need to have such high prices. The Wii U certainly isn't bad, and I think it'd be smarter to go for BotW on Wii U.

Only problem is if the currency gets weaker. Have to hope for a $50 price cut within a year or two so the unlucky people have a better chance of getting it

I don't think our situation is going to be better :(, my wii u cost more than when I bought it. Is better if we can buy it at launch who know what it will happend the dollar can skyrocket for us again with Trump, I don't believe the dollar can go back to $12 pesos :|.