By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Switch costs $475 usd in Mexico

The price is...

Right 20 12.90%

Lol 135 87.10%

Total:155

And I thought prices here in Canada were bad.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:

Pavolink said:

Yes! I'm interested!

They don't do preorders, and they will start selling it on March 5(I can wait 2 days just to save as much as I can) https://www.facebook.com/Xgamesfrikiplaza/?fref=nf 
I bought 2 games from them last year my only problem with them would be the shipping took one extra day.

Thanks!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Come pick it up in America before the trump wall goes up. Hurry before the Mexican ban.

leyendax69 said:
lol that's crazy. If true I don't even want to know the price in my country and the rest of south america

It seems like the further south you go, the more expensive games are. I guess it's a combination of the dollar vs. the Peso. I'm not sure who else uses that currency or what currency each country south of Mexico uses. I do remember several years ago when I sold my collection of Resident Evil games on the GameCube to someone in Chile. I can't remember exactly how much I made, but it was more than I expected, even though I'm the one who paid for shipping. I guess buying those games through me were cheaper than getting it at home. 

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

It's $358.97 US Dollars here in Australia currently.
Which isn't to bad I guess... A couple of years ago it would have been an equivalent $515.90 USD.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Good thing i live in tijuana, i just saw that the legend of zelda master edition will be priced at 4,000 pesos. This is getting ridiculous!!!!

Bman54 said:
And I thought the $400 in Canada was bad

Who am I kidding, it's still bad

Then import from the US

thatguymarco said:
Pretty much confirms that the Switch is dead on arrival everywhere but America and Japan. Maybe part of Europe by some kind of miracle, but I wouldn't put my hopes tha high if I were you.

Sold out in Europe, when I tell people the price of the console they just tell me something on the lines of "is similar to other console prices so its ok" this perception of people freaking out by the price here I believe is completely false, in the case of Pavolink and Mexico however, it does makes sense.

It seems high until you realize how little drugs you could buy for that price.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Mike321 said:

I was expecting it to be expensive but I didn't expect it to be THAT expensive, this certainly kills any hopes I had of getting it day 1.

They have a trade tariff right? which is why.

I expect the same thing to happend if Trump puts a trade tariff on console manufactured outsides of the USA.

Get ready for that 20-30% raise in price for games & consoles, in the US.