By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist black teens torture white man live for supporting Trump

TheLegendaryWolf said:
celador said:
Absolutely disgusting, and mainstream media is barely covering it. Chicago PD saying now it wasn't a race crime. Other way round, black people would have destroyed half of Chicago by now

But maybe it's a good thing. Certain groups need to be woken up and come together again

I don't understand how it isn't a hate crime, they literally said "F*ck white people" as they were savagely attacking him. Wheather they targeted him due to his  skin color or mental capacity doesn't make it any less disgusting.

And I agree, a significant portion of the mainstream media would've covered this a lot more throughly if the race was switched, with the starting headlines using a variety of buzzwords like "Trump-supporters", "Alt-righters", "White supremacists", and "Neo-Nazis" even without solid evidence. May the full force of the law fall upon them for commiting such a savage and senseless  attack.

This is most certainly a hate crime. No bones about it. However, 2 months ago 3 white teens attacked a mentally disabled black teammate and one of them sodomized the black kid with a coat hangar. There was virtually no coverage of that. Have you even heard of that story? And I don't understand why everyone is saying this would be covered more if races were reversed. The coverage for this hasn't been sparse. It's been on my local news channels in Florida and on every news site I've been on.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network
TheLegendaryWolf said:
celador said:
Absolutely disgusting, and mainstream media is barely covering it. Chicago PD saying now it wasn't a race crime. Other way round, black people would have destroyed half of Chicago by now

But maybe it's a good thing. Certain groups need to be woken up and come together again

I don't understand how it isn't a hate crime, they literally said "F*ck white people" as they were savagely attacking him. Wheather they targeted him due to his  skin color or mental capacity doesn't make it any less disgusting.

And I agree, a significant portion of the mainstream media would've covered this a lot more throughly if the race was switched, with the starting headlines using a variety of buzzwords like "Trump-supporters", "Alt-righters", "White supremacists", and "Neo-Nazis" even without solid evidence. May the full force of the law fall upon them for commiting such a savage and senseless  attack.

yet in fact the opposite was true for a very similar act (minus the live stream) with reverse races

maybe you have to adjust your image of reality

So wrong and messed up in many different ways. There is no justification for what they did. This is most definitely a hate crime.

Lafiel said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:

yet in fact the opposite was true for a very similar act (minus the live stream) with reverse races

Lafiel said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:

I don't know wheRe you live but if an immigrant in Western Europe would be beaten senseless by white people, while screaming fuck immigrants. I think every major news site souls cover it. Perhaps it is different in the United States of America. But I remember that  the police in provinces of Germany prevented that crimes which where comitted by immigrants were published by media.

Anyway hate crimes ate always wrong whether they are white supremacist, black supremacist or Islam supremacist in the form of the crimes comitted by IS.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I believe this is not going viral because White people are not outraged enough. There are thousands of hate crimes committed all the time. Most just stay local to the area where they happen and you get the odd posting on social sites.

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:
TheLegendaryWolf said:

This is most certainly a hate crime. No bones about it. However, 2 months ago 3 white teens attacked a mentally disabled black teammate and one of them sodomized the black kid with a coat hangar. There was virtually no coverage of that. Have you even heard of that story? And I don't understand why everyone is saying this would be covered more if races were reversed. The coverage for this hasn't been sparse. It's been on my local news channels in Florida and on every news site I've been on.

In fact I have vaguely heard of that event on the news and you are correct it certainly wasn't covered enough which is lamentful. I also would like to clairfy that I'm not saying that coverage for this particular incident has been sparse, I mean it was covered on the spanish-speaking news and rightfully called a hate crime of sorts. My issue is more with a significant portion of the mainstream outlets, even with on-camera evidence, refusing to call it what it is, a hate crime. 

Just terrible, sadly these kinds of sick people exist everywhere in the political spectrum.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
FentonCrackshell said:

In fact I have vaguely heard of that event on the news and you are correct it certainly wasn't covered enough which is lamentful. I also would like to clairfy that I'm not saying that coverage for this particular incident has been sparse, I mean it was covered on the spanish-speaking news and rightfully called a hate crime of sorts. My issue is more with a significant portion of the mainstream outlets, even with on-camera evidence, refusing to call it what it is, a hate crime. 

The opinion places will label it so but the real news stations won't call it that until the police call it that.

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Machiavellian said:
I believe this is not going viral because White people are not outraged enough. There are thousands of hate crimes committed all the time. Most just stay local to the area where they happen and you get the odd posting on social sites.

Why should specifically white people be outraged? That's just weird.

Ka-pi96 said:
FentonCrackshell said:

October 2015 is a bit more than 2 months ago

But anyways I get what you mean. People complaining about lack of coverage for this and assuming if it were the other way around it would get more, well it doesn`t always work like that. News coverage for some stuff regardless of which race is being persecuted is always going to be lacking.

Apologies. It his the news 2 months ago. Many stories do that. But yeah, you get what I'm saying. Also, the news does play favorites depending on the race/gender of the person. Like, do you believe only little blonde-haired white girls go missing? Everything does get coverage. But the who usually trumps the what.