Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist black teens torture white man live for supporting Trump

While I never would endorse this behavior I totally understand it from a psychology standpoint. When you empower a bigot and racist, you are no better than said bigot and racist. And if that's the case, people on the other side of that hatred are going to take cause with it and act accordingly.

In short... there are consequences to your actions. Life.

Around the Network

Life in jail for those scum teenagers. No exceptions.

A gang of supposedly four that pick and tie a person with special needs.

Cowards to the last little bit.

Hope the guy is ok, and those fuckers get what they deserve.

pray4mojo said:
While I never would endorse this behavior I totally understand it from a psychology standpoint. When you empower a bigot and racist, you are no better than said bigot and racist. And if that's the case, people on the other side of that hatred are going to take cause with it and act accordingly.

Translation: "I see no problem here."

That said, it took longer than expected for the apologists to come in.

Abhorrent and disgusting behaviour on the part of the culprits. For shame.

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:

The only racists and bigots in this story are the 4 black teens who beat up a mentally-handicapped kid for being white and supposedly supporting Trump.

pray4mojo said:

So... did the special needs white man empower these four criminals? Not to mention, empowerment requires intent. If people become bigots because of involuntary effects of other people's actions, then that is not empowerment. They became bigots because they let their emotions get the best of them instead of taking a step back and attempt to understand the situation.

In short... bigots and racists become bigots and racists because they lack self-responsibility. When you go as far as to kidnap, tie up, beat, torture, and tear of a piece of scalp of a person because of his/her skin color and political leanings, then that's f***ed up beyond reason. I'm glad that the public did not instantly devolve into riots, arson, and looting in response to the type of behavior these four criminals exhibited.

Imo if you engage in bad behaviour such as physically assaulting a mentally incapable person..

There is no justification due to the politics of the attacker or the victim.

pray4mojo said:

There's just so much to unpack from this cringy message.  For one, there's no evidence to suggest this particular person had any hand whatsoever in getting Trump elected; in fact, his mental condition suggests he's not even eligible to vote.  So an innocent party to your argued "bigot/racist empowerment" was snatched up against his will, tortured, and probably scarred for the rest of his life...yet the onus ultimately lies at the feet of other people who decided to vote against the torturers' political desires?  Do you realize how messed up that sounds?

October 2020 Articles:

https://www.gamingnexus.com/Article/6186/Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Re-Reckoning/ (Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Review - 5.5/10)

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/445807/leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-dont-dry-xone/ (Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry Review - 4/10)

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/445831/the-console-framerate-revolution/ (Article - The Console Framerate Revolution)

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/445946/mafia-definitive-edition-xone/ (Mafia: Definitive Edition Review - 8/10)

Soundwave said:
Abhorrent and disgusting behaviour on the part of the culprits. For shame.

Do you agree that they were racially movitated?