By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist black teens torture white man live for supporting Trump

Racial tention just gets worse in America by the day. Not to be rude, but why doesn't Canada have these issues as well?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

The mainstream media seems to be pushing the line that these were just 'stupid kids' and that it's not a hate crime.

I wonder if 4 white people kidnapped a retarded black person and did exactly the same thing yelling 'Fuck black people' and 'Fuck Obama' if the reaction from the MSM would be the same. I highly doubt it.

loy310 said:
Turns out to be fake, the kids staged it.

Chicago PD don't seem to think so. Link?

Machiavellian said:
Puppyroach said:

Why should specifically white people be outraged? That's just weird.

Think about some of the other incidents that involve other races.  Or I will just say Black.  When such crimes happen and hit the social sites, it causes rage which causes the local incident to hit viral levels and next thing you know its all over the news.  You get uprising, protest, people traveling to cities to protest and interviews all over the place.  Even in this thread there isn't any outrage, its more clinical. 

In other words, does this incident get you involved or will it be logged in your memory and you move on with your life.  The difference is  its still another crime within thousands of other crimes that does not move you to do anything more then reflect.  The issues that goes viral, get people moving, forming groups and protest and there is nothing the bigger media loves then those type of events because they can go over the incidents countless times looking to gain more viewership, web hits etc.

And I ask again, why should specifically white people be outraged? Shouldn't anyone, of any skin color be outraged that some people still live with the view that the pigment in you skin somehow determines what kind of a person you are?

RolStoppable said:
Teeqoz said:

Just curious, does this include local elections too? Do you extrapolate this logic to count for everyone? Because personally I see no inherent reason to think politicians in general are crappier human beings just because they are politicians (or the opposite, that they are better human beings). Now, I'd agree with you that everybody lies, but I still have friends and make conversations etc. and in the same way, I still vote for various politicians (or well, I would if I were old enough) if I think it'll get me closer to making the country more like how I think it should be. I just find it curious that you are so pragmatic about everything, yet don't see the pragmatic reasoning to vote.

Yes, includes local elections too. Voting for politicians to make the country more like you want it to be is good, but I lack the motivation because I have never had any serious issues with anything. Political parties usually have several things they want to do and if you don't agree with everything, can you be sure that what matters to you will come to fruition? Might just be that you end up giving more influence to a party that then only accomplishes the things you didn't want. It's just... meh. I've told you before that the system works and ridiculous proposals usually don't materialize because they get shot down by an opposition.

Okay so you are (sufficiently) satisfied with how things are in your country? As long as you aren't one of those that both at the same time complaints about how things suck but still don't vote, then I don't mind.

Around the Network

Just went into the break room and saw it on NBC and they were most definitely calling it a hate crime. Very strange they dropped the kid off at McDonalds to spend the night with one of his assailants. Looks like it was two guys and two girls. Pretty sad, people are despicable enough as a whole why do we have to focus on skin color when there are so many legitimate things we could hate each other for.

Locknuts said:
The mainstream media seems to be pushing the line that these were just 'stupid kids' and that it's not a hate crime.

I wonder if 4 white people kidnapped a retarded black person and did exactly the same thing yelling 'Fuck black people' and 'Fuck Obama' if the reaction from the MSM would be the same. I highly doubt it.

That's the climate. It sucks. But whatever. I know things. Don't move to Venice. Or Florida. Or near the ocean. And what you said. But being white is still pretty cool. And I've been stabbed in the back while my new best friend sceamed "Honkey!" at me. Still pretty cool though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Aerys said:
So this is thé face of thé tolérance against thé evil republicans

Yup. Not only are these guys clearly liberal but they definitely represent all liberals. They were clearly hired by liberals to act as their face of tolerance.

Oh well that's going to do wonders to disavow the notion that there's some agenda against well-fed white men isn't it?
Those idiots.

We should be thankful most criminals are stupid.