By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Racist black teens torture white man live for supporting Trump

I saw the video right when it was accessable the first time on youtube before there was any reporting on the crime. I hope they charge them for a racially motivated hate crime, they need life sentences. He was also mentally handicapped. Horrible.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
The mainstream media seems to be pushing the line that these were just 'stupid kids' and that it's not a hate crime.

I wonder if 4 white people kidnapped a retarded black person and did exactly the same thing yelling 'Fuck black people' and 'Fuck Obama' if the reaction from the MSM would be the same. I highly doubt it.

Every media outlet I've seen that has had rhe discussion say it's a hate crime but the police haven't labeled it as such. Also, you're seeing a ton of coverage for this. But 3 white teens beat a black mentally disabled teen and sodomized him with a coat hanger. The sodomizer pleaded guilty and didn't serve any jail time. This happened last year. Did you know about this before i just told you? Because the media wasn't all over that. These racist bastards need to be jailed just as much as the other kid I just mentioned. Play the racial nonsense any way you want to. I'm bettinf those who are so upset at this wouldn't care much for rhe sodomized kid and those who are outraged about that wouldn't care about this. You all fall for propaganda too easily. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

loy310 said:
Turns out to be fake, the kids staged it.

Mind adding a source for this?

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

FentonCrackshell said:
Locknuts said:
The mainstream media seems to be pushing the line that these were just 'stupid kids' and that it's not a hate crime.

I wonder if 4 white people kidnapped a retarded black person and did exactly the same thing yelling 'Fuck black people' and 'Fuck Obama' if the reaction from the MSM would be the same. I highly doubt it.

Every media outlet I've seen that has had rhe discussion say it's a hate crime but the police haven't labeled it as such. Also, you're seeing a ton of coverage for this. But 3 white teens beat a black mentally disabled teen and sodomized him with a coat hanger. The sodomizer pleaded guilty and didn't serve any jail time. This happened last year. Did you know about this before i just told you? Because the media wasn't all over that. These racist bastards need to be jailed just as much as the other kid I just mentioned. Play the racial nonsense any way you want to. I'm bettinf those who are so upset at this wouldn't care much for rhe sodomized kid and those who are outraged about that wouldn't care about this. You all fall for propaganda too easily. 

Hey, the more you repeat something doesn't make it true. What publications needed to report on it that didn't? The largest news organizations in the world did.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Puppyroach said:
Machiavellian said:

Think about some of the other incidents that involve other races.  Or I will just say Black.  When such crimes happen and hit the social sites, it causes rage which causes the local incident to hit viral levels and next thing you know its all over the news.  You get uprising, protest, people traveling to cities to protest and interviews all over the place.  Even in this thread there isn't any outrage, its more clinical. 

In other words, does this incident get you involved or will it be logged in your memory and you move on with your life.  The difference is  its still another crime within thousands of other crimes that does not move you to do anything more then reflect.  The issues that goes viral, get people moving, forming groups and protest and there is nothing the bigger media loves then those type of events because they can go over the incidents countless times looking to gain more viewership, web hits etc.

And I ask again, why should specifically white people be outraged? Shouldn't anyone, of any skin color be outraged that some people still live with the view that the pigment in you skin somehow determines what kind of a person you are?

Guess you did not get my meaning.  No outrage no big deal.  Since this was something viewed as a hate crime against a white male, who else is going to get up and arms over it.  Definitely not going to be any other race beside condemming the action.  In other words, we do not live in a society that does not see color.  If anything we live in a society that is always trying to find a way to feel better about any particular group.  These threads alone show people trying to show they are better than another race, religion, Political view you name it.

What I gathered from the OP of this thread is where is the outrage when some other race does wrong to a white person.  I did not get the feeling from this thread that the color did not matter or the race in question.  So with that understand, who was the targeted audience for this thread?

Around the Network

the 4 scum trash need to be killed.

Death penalty, some just need to die.

Egelo said:
the 4 scum trash need to be killed.

Death penalty, some just need to die.

Not good enough in my opinion. I'd much rather they used their bodies for experiments. They need to give back something for what they did. They owe society that much. If they were to die during the process, so be it.

While I never would endorse this behavior I totally understand it from a psychology standpoint. When you empower a bigot and racist, you are no better than said bigot and racist. And if that's the case, people on the other side of that hatred are going to take cause with it and act accordingly.

In short... there are consequences to your actions. Life.

Life in jail for those scum teenagers. No exceptions.

pray4mojo said:
While I never would endorse this behavior I totally understand it from a psychology standpoint. When you empower a bigot and racist, you are no better than said bigot and racist. And if that's the case, people on the other side of that hatred are going to take cause with it and act accordingly.

In short... there are consequences to your actions. Life.

Translation: "I see no problem here."

That said, it took longer than expected for the apologists to come in.