By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eurogamer: Zelda's launch timing in Europe is still unclear.

Jranation said:
We'll find out in a couple more days Eurogamer! You too can also chill....... What am I saying! People love Switch news! Look at vgchartz! Keep them coming!

You really think we will learn anything worthwhile from the Switch announcement?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Guys just one week more. :D

Rip EU

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ktay95 said:
What is this 2003??

Nah, more like 2008. Brawl came out in Europe 3 months after it did in NA.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It would be incredibly unwise to delay the game only in Europe. Nintendo has to know that, so I really doubt if its really coming in March in both NA & Japan, it will skip Europe.

Around the Network

If this is true the Switch better be regionfree beacuse I sure as hell won't wait 3+ months extra for it.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Barkley said:
vivster said:

It's kind of a gigantic difference between "being able to hold a conversation" and being sufficient enough to enjoy a a game without running for the dictionary every 2 sentences.

True, even if you are fluent in english a game will always be more enjoyable in your native tounge too... well... unless it has god awful dubbing.

I actually have my wiiU set up in english because I like the english localizations better usually (not always, mind you....) and because my english friends can play it too that way.

Finally! Us North Americans get something from Nintendo first! For many years we've been the ones waiting

AZWification said:
ktay95 said:
What is this 2003??

Turns out it is at launch, but the console launch is also pushed back

AZWification said:
ktay95 said:
What is this 2003??

Nah, 2016. Fire Emblem Fates was released in Europe three months after America. Awakening had a two month delay. Unfortunately, even in this era of world wide launches, staggered releases is still a thing that happens. At least with Nintendo (although even they can manage to avoid it, like with Xenoblade chronicles x).

Anyway, sucks for EU Nintendo fans. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad we aren't getting it delayed here in America. As excited as I am for the Mario title we are supposed to be getting at launch, it'll be very nice t have a meaty game like this to play on the Switch day one.