By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will the Scorpio own the PS4Pro in EVERY hardware category?

TheGreatOther said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You make a good point, the PS4 library is bloated with a lot of junk like you presented. Frankly, the 300+ BC titles on X1 is more noteworthy than much of the PS4 library.

Wikipedia is the best source I know of that lists all games on PS4 and X1.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

Wikipedia list is also flawed, it lists games that were mentioned somewhere once and then got offcially or unofficially cancelled and will never see the light of day. Like Phantom Dust for instance.

Incase you didn't get the memo, Phantom Dust is still coming. Given the description (and developer), it seems like emulation or close to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_XXTe66_U

I didn't say these are perfect lists, I just don't know of any that are better.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Selling such a Scorpio monster for only $400 would be very impressive,

Personally I wanted to buy a PS4 Pro already when it came out, but it still costs 450 euro in my country. That feels too expensive though when it doesn't include even one game in the package.

So should I just concetrate on PC gaming while I wait on a PS4 Pro price drop to a more reasonanble 300 Euros.

TheGreatOther said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You make a good point, the PS4 library is bloated with a lot of junk like you presented. Frankly, the 300+ BC titles on X1 is more noteworthy than much of the PS4 library.

Wikipedia is the best source I know of that lists all games on PS4 and X1.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

Wikipedia list is also flawed, it lists games that were mentioned somewhere once and then got offcially or unofficially cancelled and will never see the light of day. Like Phantom Dust for instance.

Did i read this correctly? 

Do some actually  think  the x1 tiny library  is/could be/maybe is bigger as the ps4's?

Ha

Haha

Hahahah

Hahahahhah

WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Best  joke ever,stop dreaming.

-moderated by Tor

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
TheGreatOther said:

Do some actually  think  the x1 tiny library  is [...]

"Ha

Haha

Hahahah

Hahahahhah

WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Best  joke ever,stop dreaming."

Seriously, TINY? Man, this thread makes people really show their colors.

walsufnir said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Do some actually  think  the x1 tiny library  is [...]

"Ha

Haha

Hahahah

Hahahahhah

WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yea,it has a  tiny exclusive  library. 

Especially  compared  to the ps4 that is getting  from jan to april what? 30 exclusives. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
TheGreatOther said:

Incase you didn't get the memo, Phantom Dust is still coming. Given the description (and developer), it seems like emulation or close to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_XXTe66_U

There are a lot more games on PS4 than XB1 and both libraries have around the same average rating. 

And let's not pretend PS Now doesn't exist if you're going to bring BC into the argument. PS Now library is also bigger than the BC library.

BTW how come people are arguing about game libraries? 

xl-klaudkil said:
walsufnir said:

"Ha

Haha

Hahahah

Hahahahhah

WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Especially  compared  to the ps4 that is getting  from jan to april what? 30 exclusives. 

While this is totally subjective, this is not what you write in the beginning.

SWORDF1SH said:
Mr Puggsly said:

There are a lot more games on PS4 than XB1 and both libraries have around the same average rating. 

And let's not pretend PS Now doesn't exist if you're going to bring BC into the argument. PS Now library is also bigger than the BC library.

BTW how come people are arguing about game libraries? 

PS Now is cool but not the same as X1 BC, one lets you play games you own and the other is a rental service.

Why are people arguing about libraries? I guess the same reason you responded.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

walsufnir said:
xl-klaudkil said:

This really isn't subjective though. PS4 objectively has a much bigger exclusive library.

You can argue that PS4 has a lot of shovelware, but even if we discount the crap and just look at PS4/XB1 exclsuives which have a "good" metascore (which metacritic defines as games with a 75+ rating) there's no contest, see for yourself...

I'll even break them up in seperate categories for those who're going to differentiate between what type of exclsuive it is, and those who don't consider indies to be real games.

***Retail Exclusives***

XB1 (Full Exclusivity):

Halo 5 (84)

Sunset Overdrive (81)

Forza 5 (79)

PS4 (Full Exclusivity):

Uncharted 4 (93)

Bloodborne (92)

Ratchet & Clank (86)

King of Fighters XIV (82)

Disgaea 5 (80)

inFAMOUS: 2nd Son (80)

Until Dawn (79)

XB1 (Console/Platform Exclusivity):

Forza 6 (87)

Titanfall (86)

Forza horizon 2 (86)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (86)

Halo: MCC (85)

Rare Replay (84)

Gear of War: UE (83)

Dead rising 3 (78)

Fantasia Music Evolved (77)

Quantum Break (77)

PS4 (Console/Platform Exclusivity):

The Last of Us (95)

The Talos Principle (88)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (87)

Uncharted: NDC (86)

FFXIV ARR (86)

Valkyria Chronicles (85)

MLB The Show 16 (84)

Guilty Gear XRD (84)

FFX/X-2 (84)

MLB 14 (83)

Dragon Quest Builders (83)

Tearaway Unfolded (82)

God of War 3 (81)

Gravity Rush (80)

MLB 15 (80)

Nobunaga’s Ambition (80)

LittleBigPlanet 3 (79)

Street Fighter V (78)

Heavy Rain (78)

Dragon Quest Heroes (77)

I am Setsuna (76)

Samurai Warriors 4 (76)

Altier Sophie (76)

Digimon Story (75)

***PSN/XBLA Exclusives***

XB1 (Full Exclusivity):

-

PS4 (Full Exclusivity):

Alienation (80)

XB1 (Console/Platform Exclusivity):

Ori and the Blind Forest (88)

Castle Crashers (83)

Kalimba (81)

Elite: Dangerous (80)

Endless (78)

D4 (76)

PS4 (Console/Platform Exclusivity):

Journey (92)

Flower (91)

Towerfall Ascension (87)

Olioli 2 (86)

Crypt of the NecroDancer (85)

Salt and Sanctuary (85)

Assault Android Cactus (85)

Assault Android Cactus (84)

Resogn (84)

Transistor (83)

Enter the Ganglion (83)

Invisible Inc. (82)

N++ (82)

Galak-Z (82)

Pixeljunk (82)

Helldivers (81)

Broken Age (81)

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (81)

Pix the Cat (80)

Grim Fandango (80)

Downwell (80)

SOMA (79)

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (78)

Killing Floor 2 (78)

Planetside 2 (78)

Xeodrifter (77)

War Thunder (76)

Apothem (76)

Minutes (76)

Life Goes On (76)

Klaus (75)

Lumo (75)

Hohokum (75)

Armello (75)

Hotline Miami (75)

And the future looks even more bleak for XB1 and very bright for PS4:

***Retail Exclusives***

XB1 (Full Exclusivity):

-

PS4 (Full Exclusivity):

Gran Turismo Sport 

Gravity Rush 2 

Yakuza 0 

Horizon: Zero Dawn 

Ni-Oh

Dreams

Detroit: Become Human

God of War

Death Stranding

Days Gone

Spiderman

Hotshot’s Golf

Yakuza Kiwami

Nier 2

Ni No Kuni 2 

Ace Comebat 7

Final Fantasy Dissidia

The Last of Us Part II

Yakuza 6

XB1 (Console/Platform):

Halo Wars 2 

Crackdown 3

Scalebound

Sea of Thieves

State of Decay 2

PS4 (Console/Platform):

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

Persona 5

Dragon Quest XI

Hellblade

Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE

Shenmue 3

Toukiden 2

YS VIII

Dragon Quest Heroes 2

Super Robot Wars V 

FFXII: The Zodiac Age

Digimon World Next Order

There's no way anyone can call this a subjective matter at this point. It's pretty clear cut that XB1 library is insignificant next to the PS4's.

And I'm surely missing a couple dozen for the upcoming PS4 list here.

TheGreatOther said:
walsufnir said:

This really isn't subjective though. PS4 objectively has a much bigger exclusive library.

You can argue that PS4 has a lot of shovelware, but even if we discount the crap and just look at PS4/XB1 exclsuives which have a "good" metascore (which metacritic defines as games with a 75+ rating) there's no contest, see for yourself...

I'll even break them up in seperate categories for those who're going to differentiate between what type of exclsuive it is, and those who don't consider indies to be real games.

And it goes on with list wars... Seriously, we already have a thread for PS4 exclusives. This is not the topic of the thread and I blame myself going that route again, tickling others to post lists that are already in that thread.