6. 10 Cloverfield Lane 8.2/10
7. Dheepan - 8/10
8. Zootopia - 7.9/10
8. The Accountant - 7.9/10
9. Nocturnal Animals 7.9/10
10. Star Trek Beyond - 7.8/10

HM - Zootopia & Blood Father

Bottom 10
10. Deadpool - Not awful, but massively overated. Unfunny. Poor, repetitive action and the main star of the highest grossing r rated action movie takes it in the rear. I know it's 2016 and all, but no. Can you imagine the t100 or Riggs like this?
9. Captain America Civil War - Not awful nor as uncomprehensive as those avenger movies, but it's very mundane and uninteresting, especially in colour grade, choreography and pacing. Enough of Bucky already. Chris Evans still gives it his best though.
8. Ride Along 2 - pathetic
7. Central Intelligence - pathetic
6. The Zak Effron movie with Bob denero
5. The other Zak Efron movie
4. Neon Demon - the director is a one hit wonder. This movie has zero redeeming qualities
3. Zoolander 2 - not sure why I bothered with this. Awful in every way.
2. Suicide Squad - Hack director and every single cast member delivers one of the worst performances of their respective careers.
1. Ghostbusters - one of the worst movies of the last 10 years. An abomination. Possibly the worst $100 million movie of all time.

HM - X Men apocalypse, Angry Birds & any Zak Efron movie this year.

foodfather said:

4. Neon Demon - the director is a one hit wonder. This movie has zero redeeming qualities

So true, I absolutely loved Drive but The Neon Shit Diamond was awful and the rest of his filmography is not really great.

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates was the worst of the year for me though, Zack Efron has already given up, he wants to be only a pretty boy on dumb movies.

Goodnightmoon said:
Jranation said:

Your Name!

I still don't know why this movie had such an effect on me, when I analize it in my head is not that amazing, is sometimes very teen and cheesy, but while seeing it I can't believe how much I was enjoying it, I was in ecstasy watching it, the director has some real talent that's for sure.

Yeah I can say the same thing. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Boutros said:

10 Cloverfield Lane and The Conjuring 2 for best.

the ending just killed Cloverfield for me.  Same with LaLa Land which I just got out of and was in for my best until the ending

I'd say Civil War and The Nice Guys

I am Iron Man

StarOcean said:
Of the ones I've seen,

Lion was my favorite film and Warcraft was the worst I've seen this year

Oooooo I loved Lion.  TMNT and many more were worse than Warcraft.  I actually enjoyed Warcraft as a fun fantasy movie with some unique fight scenes.  I liked how they mixed up the fighting styles of the humans and orcs.  Zootopia was most disappointing for me after reviews

I am Iron Man

Batman v superman and suicide squad are in strong contention for worst. They both suffer from HORRIBLE characters that I could not give less of a shit about and the acting in BvS was PAINFULLY wooden. Affleck and Irons get it to a 3/10

I am Iron Man

I've yet to see Rogue One, but other than that Zootopia and Dory were very good, as was Deadpool which was surprisingly enjoyable (if a little over the top)

There were alot of awful movies this year.  I couldn't stand Batman V Superman, SS was bad too but almost in a "so bad it's good" kinda way.

Alice Through The Looking Glass and Independence Day Resurgence were two of the biggest bombs of the year, but nothing can top what was the god-awful Ghostbusters she-boot.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
StarOcean said:
Of the ones I've seen,

Lion was my favorite film and Warcraft was the worst I've seen this year

Oooooo I loved Lion.  TMNT and many more were worse than Warcraft.  I actually enjoyed Warcraft as a fun fantasy movie with some unique fight scenes.  I liked how they mixed up the fighting styles of the humans and orcs.  Zootopia was most disappointing for me after reviews

well I havent seen many movies this year XD