By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Ka-pi96 said:
Another one?

Hopefully somebody has the balls to put a stop to this soon. Let`s see if Trump is man enough to actually ban muslims from immigrating to the US. It won`t help Europe sure, but hey we can always hope they`ll follow his example can`t we?

Do not prevent muslims to coming to the US, just make a nackground check mandatory and ban certain subforms of Islam like salafism. Also let those people live to your laws and don't make special exceptions for lets say the law that say it's forbidden to wear full facial covering clothing. If muslims want to live in the US totally cool, but according yo the law and the norms and values of the US and not the other way around.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

The truck of peace strikes again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUBXRSK0osI

m0ney said:
Barozi said:
Some witnesses said the driver looked like an East European, which would make sense since it's a Polish truck. But I don't see a motive just yet.

Are you serious? And how was middle east before you moved..

I don't get what you're trying to say.

A lot of things pointed at the driver being Polish at the beginning. I don't see why a Polish guy would do that. That's all.

Another dad day in Europe.
But these politicians have blood on their hands, not for letting immigrants in, but for helping create the crisis in the first place. Nearly every country in Europe is exporting weapons (mostly to so called "moderate rebels" who really aren't so moderate), nearly no country in Europe invests in local camps for refugees.
And then they're surprised when these people flee towards Europe and a small band of radicals get back into Europe (because most of these terrorists are from the countries they're attacking).

But this doesn't mean we should first kick the living sh* out of ISIS, these butchers have it coming to them. Afterwards, help build the region back up and leave.

Well when I heard it while it happened my first thought was from which muslim country did the driver came from. Not surprised in the least. We just let 1 Million people from the middle east in. We probably imported alot of radicalized muslims. This is just the beginning we will have many more attacks to look forward to in 2017.

I visited my friend in Freiburg where the girl was raped and killed and several women assaulted. Women fear walking on the streets at night. While in 2013 it was no problem for anyone.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Another one?

Hopefully somebody has the balls to put a stop to this soon. Let`s see if Trump is man enough to actually ban muslims from immigrating to the US. It won`t help Europe sure, but hey we can always hope they`ll follow his example can`t we?

If Europe could simply ban veils and burkinis, I think it will be the end of terrorism.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Egelo said:
Looks like a islamist attack.

maybe a drunk driver.

Sometimes I feel like the media hopes its a drunk driver instead.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

So the man is 23 year old Pakistani. It's probable he assaulted the Polish driver (and killed him) to steal the truck. He isn't know to have connections with radical islamic networks (though lone wolf attacks aren't excluded, of course) but he has committed multiple minor offenses in the past.

vivster said:
My emigration plans to Japan are solidifying more and more every year.

Youre self to be blamed you and Barozi, i remember you both being anti AFD and pro Merkel. 

#Merkel muss weg

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/12/20/suspect-in-berlin-christmas-market-attack-came-to-germany-as-refugee-reports-say.html

Suspect in Berlin Christmas market attack came to Germany as refugee, reports say