By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Apparently it was a rapefugee.

Thanks Merkel, decades of terrorism and rape to come.

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 02 July 2018

I remember back in February, the map of Germany wasn't covered with tags. Now... well you guys can see for yourselves.

Still not clear if it was a Pakistani or Afghan (two very different countries & languages and easy to detect)... supposedly used multiple fake identities. Apparently there are no background checks in place for migrants.

Well I am Pakistani background but frankly I find Germany an odd country these days...
A country with such a strong economy and values, seems so fixated on self righteousness over guilt of its past, it seems it would stick its own head up its own butt and invite problems and issues into its country and for what? The rest of the Western World did not follow Germany direction over refugees, it in the end caused a massive backlash...So what is the point?
Did German women have to fear to walk around in public squares in the past?
How many terror attacks have there been in the last 18 months compared to the last 18 years.
I just think they should stop focusing on the semantics of the whole issue and realize the national security and safety of the country has declined since the 100's of thousands of Migrants were welcomed with open arms by Angela Merkel.
I am not heartless or racist, but frankly if German Politicians would just realize the problem then it can be fixed and mitigated...
As many of these people will not find jobs or have easy lives and will be easy victims to radical teachings of Islam to angry young men...

I am afraid this attack is just one of many

Around the Network

ISIS is getting its ass kicked in Syria, unfortunately that means there probably will be a spark of radicalism for those who see the tide turning and are getting frustrated. 

Soundwave said:
Egelo said:
Well german media says he was a Paki.

9 dead already 50 injured because of a old world hate filled religious stupidity.

Uh ... not sure if that's a term that you should be using, but I kinda figured you would based on your posting history. 

Why is it wrong to identify a person by his orgin? We call our Breivik for a Norwegian Terrorist, we don't insult ourselves over shared nationality because our Nasionality is branded in his identification. 

And also, people here was pondering on if it was a Eastern European... I can tell you the chances that everytime this happen, it's a 90% chance it is a Muslim. 
I don't blame them for being angry, USA have bombed the middle-east for 20 years straight now, even ran out of bombs at some point. 
I am just upset and frustrated that revenge goes out on innocent lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if all this is a false-flag operation to fuck up Europe and actually piss off Europeans on purpose or just ruin our economy so that we go into deep debt and need take loans from US so that US can pay their debt, that is ofc just a suspicion of mine and i wouldn't make any bigger claims then that.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

KungKras said:
Barozi said:
only 3km from my apartment.
Some witnesses said the driver looked like an East European, which would make sense since it's a Polish truck. But I don't see a motive just yet.

Polish truck?
Scania is Swedish brand.

Why would the truck manufacturer matter?

The truck has a Polish license plate and belongs to a Polish company. The co-driver was Polish too. Haven't heard anything about the driver's origin though. At least not from the sources I read.

LadyJasmine said:
Well I am Pakistani background but frankly I find Germany an odd country these days...
A country with such a strong economy and values, seems so fixated on self righteousness over guilt of its past, it seems it would stick its own head up its own butt and invite problems and issues into its country and for what? The rest of the Western World did not follow Germany direction over refugees, it in the end caused a massive backlash...So what is the point?
Did German women have to fear to walk around in public squares in the past?
How many terror attacks have there been in the last 18 months compared to the last 18 years.
I just think they should stop focusing on the semantics of the whole issue and realize the national security and safety of the country has declined since the 100's of thousands of Migrants were welcomed with open arms by Angela Merkel.
I am not heartless or racist, but frankly if German Politicians would just realize the problem then it can be fixed and mitigated...
As many of these people will not find jobs or have easy lives and will be easy victims to radical teachings of Islam to angry young men...

I am afraid this attack is just one of many

You are so great Jasmine. You have integrity and you love the truth.

"fixated on self righteousness" describes modern Germany (and my country Sweden) perfectly.

I hate 2/3 of my own people because they're all walking around thinking they're some kind of mini Jesus. I am getting crazy in this country.

another person that was allowed in germany as a refugee in februari.

It costs money and now again it costs lives, these people have been violent and most of them are not even running from the war, in my own country, The netherlands, many of them where complaining they didn't have enough facilities like computers and better food, which is ridiculous, if you are running from a war you won't complain there isn't enough meat at your dinner.

Its sad for the families of the people that died and its an act of horror, but as long as the borders are open to insane people, this is going to happen and worse. We need stronger leadership in Europe and stop trying to help everyone.

Twitter @CyberMalistix