By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

I am Pakistani background and I do not trust men from that country around women, the idea western women would is hilariously naive.

Looks like the Women of germany will have to pay the price so some SJW can feel good about themselves.

Around the Network

Looks like there are doubts that the pakistani guy is the driver of the truck. As far as I heard, the polish guy in the truck was shot. So, why would he give up so easily especially if it is a terrorist attack. Didn't make any sense to me. So the real culprit is on the run with a gun.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Terror Truck 2.0. Terrible tragedy strikes Europe again. The world mourns the loss of innocent lives.

LadyJasmine said:

I am Pakistani background and I do not trust men from that country around women, the idea western women would is hilariously naive.

Looks like the Women of germany will have to pay the price so some SJW can feel good about themselves.

Oh please, because everything in the world is this simple? Do you really think people would help refugees just because they want to feel good?

These events are a tragedy for everyone.

WolfpackN64 said:
LadyJasmine said:

Oh please, because everything in the world is this simple? Do you really think people would help refugees just because they want to feel good?

Why have not other countries not opened thier borders? 

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Why have not other countries not opened thier borders? 

Most countries in Europe take in immigrants, but you can immagine the burden on Germany if a lot of Eastern Europe is just dodging it's responsability. That and it's not really certain the perpretator is a Pakistani, the German police is still looking for the cumprit.

You can't go and f* up someone's country and then say "sorry, but you have to stay out". You want a morally sound argument for not accepting a lot of immigrants, stop exporting so many weapons to these unstable countries.

Far right anti-immigrant political groups are right to stand up for their countries and send the immigrants back and tighten border control. Governments need to implement more security measures and tighten border control to prevent future terrorist attacks.

WolfpackN64 said:
Lawlight said:

Guys, it's not the terrorist's fault at all...

Did I ever absolve him? No. All I'm asking of people is to understand how we got into this mess in the first place. If we make the same mistakes for over 3 decades and are still suprised our interventions breed terrorists, then you're pretty blind.

No, all you did was pass the blame. Sure, the US and its allies are at fault but let's not forget the actual culprit here.

Ka-pi96 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Most countries in Europe take in immigrants, but you can immagine the burden on Germany if a lot of Eastern Europe is just dodging it's responsability. That and it's not really certain the perpretator is a Pakistani, the German police is still looking for the cumprit.

You can't go and f* up someone's country and then say "sorry, but you have to stay out". You want a morally sound argument for not accepting a lot of immigrants, stop exporting so many weapons to these unstable countries.

Taking immigrants isn`t a responsibility. And they`re not dodging anything, they`re doing what logically makes sense.

It is if you're part of a coalition that is a partaker in the war. Certainly if you supply weapons (even though that is certainly more Western Europe's fault). And taking in immigrants doesn't need to be logical or illogical. Refusing them isn't necessary logical.

Merkel's ideas have logic to them too. Of course she doesn't take them in from the good of her heart, she takes them in because Germany needs a good influx of cheap labor to satisfy the industrial demand of quasi slave labor.

Lawlight said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Did I ever absolve him? No. All I'm asking of people is to understand how we got into this mess in the first place. If we make the same mistakes for over 3 decades and are still suprised our interventions breed terrorists, then you're pretty blind.

No, all you did was pass the blame. Sure, the US and its allies are at fault but let's not forget the actual culprit here.

I'm not saying the culprit deserves any second thoughts. If he's captured, it's a life sentence, there are no softening circumstances. I'm just reminding people who over the decades started this mess.