By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Egelo said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Most countries in Europe take in immigrants, but you can immagine the burden on Germany if a lot of Eastern Europe is just dodging it's responsability. That and it's not really certain the perpretator is a Pakistani, the German police is still looking for the cumprit.

You can't go and f* up someone's country and then say "sorry, but you have to stay out". You want a morally sound argument for not accepting a lot of immigrants, stop exporting so many weapons to these unstable countries.

responsability to what ? get raped and murderd ? children molested.  Take in lazy illiterate welfare seekers.

Mad cow merkel invited the assholes(80% 20/40 year old men) lol refugess my ass, let germans enjoy their enrcihment.  

Lazy illiterate, sometimes university educated immigrants who steal all our jobs *foams at mouth*

Take a chill pill bruh.

Around the Network
WolfpackN64 said:

Really, are there any people more eager to take on cheap (and pretty miserable) labor roles then desperate people? The age of importing people for cheap labor is over, they cannot sell that to the electorate.

LMAo those desperate peopel with iphones that payed thousands of Euros to Smugglers are not coming for work, they are comign for your welfare. 

Good efin luck ever getting even 10% of them to work any job.  

The real desperate peopel are in Syria, the real refugess in turkish and Joredanian camps. 

WolfpackN64 said:
Egelo said:

responsability to what ? get raped and murderd ? children molested.  Take in lazy illiterate welfare seekers.

Mad cow merkel invited the assholes(80% 20/40 year old men) lol refugess my ass, let germans enjoy their enrcihment.  

Lazy illiterate, sometimes university educated immigrants who steal all our jobs *foams at mouth*

Take a chill pill bruh.

MANY immigrants are "illiterate and innumerate" in their own language, let alone English, Australia's immigration minister.

Sure bud sure.  

The wealthy and educated are alwys first to gtfo before any big things even go down.    

Egelo said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Really, are there any people more eager to take on cheap (and pretty miserable) labor roles then desperate people? The age of importing people for cheap labor is over, they cannot sell that to the electorate.

LMAo those desperate peopel with iphones that payed thousands of Euros to Smugglers are not coming for work, they are comign for your welfare. 

Good efin luck ever getting even 10% of them to work any job.  

The real desperate peopel are in Syria, the real refugess in turkish and Joredanian camps. 

The iPhone joke is terribly mute. Syria wasn't a terribly poor country. People there flee misery, not necesarily poverty. A smartphone is the computer they can take with them and use for communicating the best routes around Europe.

Egelo said:
WolfpackN64 said:

Take a chill pill bruh.

MANY immigrants are "illiterate and innumerate" in their own language, let alone English, Australia's immigration minister.

Sure bud sure.  

The wealthy and educated are alwys first to gtfo before any big things even go down.    

In their own language? Most Syrians know french.

Of course the wealthy always get out first, but since the camps around Syria are woefully underfunded, it's no surprise the poorer people also take their leave.

Around the Network

Let me take a wild guess by saying that the culprit was probably a Muslim again?

It's always Muslims. Is it this time too?

ArnoldRimmer said:
Peh said:

It's just a witch hunt that's going on. Immigrants are coming into the country for decades. Blaming all bad stuff on one politician or all immigrants/refugees is just as stupid. If you stop refugess coming into the country, then terrorists will still find a way and cause damage. But I guess you can't expect people to see that far ahead. They only see what's right in front of them. Pointing fingers at everyone and not having a single solution at hand to the issue which both parties could need.

As much as the bold part is true, it's even more trivial. If you seriously think that this is some kind of great insight and imagine yourself surrounded by hordes of stupid people failing to see a trivial wisdom like that, chances are you are underestimating the intelligence of your fellow human beings, or overestimating your own.

Everyone knows that even the best security measures can never completely eliminate the danger of something like this happening. But at the same time, most people know that it is still very well possible to increase or decrease the probabality of something like this happening. Seriously pointing out that even the best measures will never completely eliminate the danger is black and white thinking to me, kind of suggesting that there there is no difference between, say, a 1% chance and a 91% chance of something like this happening, because both numbers do not equal 0%.

And when it comes to the probability of such attacks happening in Germany, the mass migration wave that started some 15 months ago clearly did increase that probability. And (not only) in that respect, it was quite different from the "usual" migration to Germany that has been going on for many decades.

Of course the migration is different, because the times are pretty much different than before. Today, it's easier to reach certain groups of people who are open to radicalisation. The internet makes it possible. I am not denying that taking in so many refugees at once comes with a risk. Europe was not prepared for this. But yet, you fail to provide an alternative solution like so many other people screaming at refugees and immigrants. This is the first terrorist attack that hit germany (It's still not confirmed what the motive is or who did this). The recent attacks done in france for example were from people being born there. It doesn't matter where you are from, it matters if you are open to such things or not.

If a country takes refugees in, then it is their responsibility to take care of them and watch them, until the issue in their home country are resolved. Even if the huge amount of refugees didn't exist. Terrorist attacks existed before that. Blame the people who are to be blamed, not the people who run away from death.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

OdinHades said:
Slimebeast said:
[...]

Boy, how different your tune had been if it had been Breivik or an AFD member doing this terror act.

You'd immediately be on your witch hunt and racist hunting crusade. "Oh, but the racism!", "Wir musst open ze borders!"

Complete moral corruption.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. The crime itself is still a crime, no matter who did it. Get that guy, lock him up for the rest of his life, I'm fine with that. But judging thousands of other people because of that? That's just nuts. If it had been some AfD member, I would be all for locking up that bastard. I wouldn't demand to judge ALL AfD members though. Sure, I heavily disagree with their political motives, but I am not asking for them to be pursued by the law or anything.

If it had been Breivik, I would have asked first how the hell that guy got out of prison. I would not ask for other people to be pursued. 

Had it been an AFD member, you would never ever have gone on an apologetic tirade like this:

"Too many people jumping to conclusions. Too many people trying to fight symptoms. Talk about laws all you want, but terrorist were never stopped by laws. They don't care about those. They will continue to appear. May I remind you, the vast majority of AFD voters are not terrorists. They're helping everywhere they can, they do good stuff. But nobody cares, fuck it, let's wait for the next sensational terror attack fuck everything else, all hail for fear and hate."

No, instead you'd be going on a fullblown witch hunt against not just those who support AFD, but everyone who is critical of immigration.

"oh but the hateful AFD rhetorics caused this"

"oh but the xenophobia allowed this climate"

"oh but we must support Mutti when she imposes censorship on Facebook and Twitter"

Ka-pi96 said:
WolfpackN64 said:

So what other neighbouring region would you know of that would cause large scale migration to Europe? Africa has always been a steady trickle, but never on the scale that the Syrian and Lybian conflict has escalated. As far as I know, the USA doesn't arm drug militias to fight against Mexico, nor has supported rebel fractions there, so I'm not surprised there is not any noticeable latino terrorism in the US (most terrorism in the US seem to be young white dudes).

Islamic terrorism on the other hand has had decades to grow and fester, also in no small part thanks to the US and Europe. But the first decade, it was largely assassinations against local rulers to try and get power. That didn't really work out, so they started targeting government officials of all kinds (internal terrorism). Eventually, as any good marketer knows, spectacular adds get a lot of attention so they started aiming their sights at the people they felt wronged them. That took a long time to get there.

On the other hand, you could say the USA has been sponsoring terrorists against Cuba and such, but hey, who am I to judge?

Why do you need `large scale migration` to Europe exactly?

And who cares why they become terrorists? That`s irrelevant. If you`ve got the choice between a small number of safe immigrants with very little to no chance of being terrorists or a massive bunch of them that may want to blow things up and kill people it`s not hard to figure out which ones to accept and which ones not to.

I never said we needed it. Why they become terrorists is NOT irrelevant if you can actually do something against it.

It isn't hard to see who you want to accept if Europe had a well regulated immigration program, screening people would have been very do-able. Now everyone is just running around the place screaming not knowing what to do.

Slimebeast said:
OdinHades said:

I don't even know what you're trying to say here. The crime itself is still a crime, no matter who did it. Get that guy, lock him up for the rest of his life, I'm fine with that. But judging thousands of other people because of that? That's just nuts. If it had been some AfD member, I would be all for locking up that bastard. I wouldn't demand to judge ALL AfD members though. Sure, I heavily disagree with their political motives, but I am not asking for them to be pursued by the law or anything.

If it had been Breivik, I would have asked first how the hell that guy got out of prison. I would not ask for other people to be pursued. 

Had it been an AFD member, you would never ever have gone on an apologetic tirade like this:

"Too many people jumping to conclusions. Too many people trying to fight symptoms. Talk about laws all you want, but terrorist were never stopped by laws. They don't care about those. They will continue to appear. May I remind you, the vast majority of AFD voters are not terrorists. They're helping everywhere they can, they do good stuff. But nobody cares, fuck it, let's wait for the next sensational terror attack fuck everything else, all hail for fear and hate."

No, instead you'd be going on a fullblown witch hunt against not just those who support AFD, but everyone who is critical of immigration.

"oh but the hateful AFD rhetorics caused this"

"oh but the xenophobia allowed this climate"

"oh but we must support Mutti when she imposes censorship on Facebook and Twitter"

No one is going on a witchhunt against AfD members, no-one is claiming xenophobia is directly causing this and no one country can impose censorship. If anyone is bashing someone here, it's you.