By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Soundwave said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Wow, really? Now that's crazy.

Yeah. Geopolitically that is probably the bigger news as tragic as this event this. 

Certainly. Especially when you consider that it was a Turkish policeman who shot him.

Around the Network
Talal said:
What a tragedy. You really can't blame Europeans for being afraid and "intolerant" anymore. I have no idea how this can be fixed, but something needs to be done.

We have to limit how many and who we allow to immigrate into the EU.

Its probably gonna be faith based, without being "obvious" its so.

Sad its like this, but its like alot of immigrants just dont want to be apart of our society and if thats the case they shouldnt be allowed in.

barneystinson69 said:

Third time in a row something happened when I traveled. Plane shot down over Ukraine when I travel to Amsterdam, Belgium attacks when I go to Vancouver, and now this. Jesus Christ...

Stop traveling.

Barozi said:
aikohualda said:

how is it there right now?

eh I'm in a rather quiet spot, so not much different than usual.
Saw one car on the street and no pedestrians. Maybe a bit quieter...

HUGS! hope everything will be fine on your side of the world

badgenome said:
barneystinson69 said:

Third time in a row something happened when I traveled. Plane shot down over Ukraine when I travel to Amsterdam, Belgium attacks when I go to Vancouver, and now this. Jesus Christ...

Stop traveling.

Maybe I should. I went through hell yesterday in order to get here.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

It's sad that such things happen all over the world, will this ever end?

Oh well shit happens besides it's a yearly occasion by now that some lunatic does something like this in Europe by now. Still shitty that this crap happens but it's best to accept it and move on.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Probably not for quite some time I doubt we will live to see that day.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Sure when peopel own up that not all idiologies or cultures are equall and own up some are enemies of all.  

Qwark said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Probably not for quite some time I doubt we will live to see that day.

A lot of people thought they would never live to see the fall of the Berlin Wall. For me it was something that was interesting for 5 minutes when I was a kid, lol. 

This will probably go on for another 20 years sadly, but I think it will fizzle out at some point.