By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey And Blue Dragon Are Now Available Digitally + Lost Odyssey Free For Limited Time

Ka-pi96 said:
Please tell me you can download LO free on 360 too? Only have my 360 at the moment.

Yeah its free on both :)

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Angelv577 said:

I am not so sure about that.  I tried to do it on my xb1 and it did ask for a billing information.  I added my debit card info and then deleted it. I am a new xb1 user with no gold so that could be the reason.

I was able to download it for free on the 360 don't have a payment attached to my account but I do have gold.

could it be that it is different on xb1? I downloaded the game on xb1.

That's the... 4th free game this year?
Others I remember were:

Witcher 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Limbo (X1)

Sweet!!!!

Could be I know you need to have payment attached to your account if you want to download a backwards compatible game that you own own physically.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
BraLoD said:
Dammit, I want it for free as well

Get an Xbone

Edit: I mean let's be real. LoD never happening. Mine as well make that jump. 

I doubt this is anything but a limited time trial just like what they did with borderlands. I didnt fall for that and I dont know if I will fall for this. 

Im not falling for this....sorry. its most likely just a trial just like last time with Borderlands. 

BraLoD said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Im not falling for this....sorry. its most likely just a trial just like last time with Borderlands. 

Like you download it, then come new year they block it and you have to pay for it or delete it?

Based on past experience, yes. Microsoft is known for weekend trials. I have my guard up, but I could be wrong. Theres no harm in downloading it, but yeah, this happened with the borderlands collection. Kotaku hyped it up before the weekend and it ended up just being a trial. Not to be a party pooper,  but download it and wait out the weekend to see the if is fake. In retrospect, I'll probably do the same.

Slade6alpha said:
Angelus said:
Nice. Missed out on LO back when it came out. I'll make sure to correct that mistake now

Either I'm dumb, or tired. 

Are you saying you plan on skipping it again? Cause like... you hate Japanese games? 

It's that first one

And I don't hate Japanese games. Most of them just happen to suck. Doesn't mean I don't give certain games a shot now and again. I've said many times before on here, 99% of Japanese games are bad...and the other 1% are some of my favorite games of all time. There's pretty much no middle ground for me

BraLoD said:
Angelus said:

It's that first one

And I don't hate Japanese games. Most of them just happen to suck. Doesn't mean I don't give certain games a shot now and again. I've said many times before on here, 99% of Japanese games are bad...and the other 1% are some of my favorite games of all time. There's pretty much no middle ground for me

You just expect too much from then after LoD, of course 99% of them will suck!

Could be. LoD actually was the first JRPG I ever played, so at least in that subcategory, it set the bar high