By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey And Blue Dragon Are Now Available Digitally + Lost Odyssey Free For Limited Time

Got one more achievement for it yesterday will probably go for the rest of them on my current play through.

Around the Network

At the very least you will get a ton of achievement points just for clearing the game. If memory serves you get a lot for clearing each disc.

I forgot how much I loved Jansen. "Well I don't wear out in bed!" Jansen is such a G. Plus he found the biggest collar he could find and popped it proudly.

*edit

Also if you ever need to recover and you're near a save point, all you gotta do is save, then quit the game. Load your game again and you will be at full HP and MP. Its a life saver when you are out there.

bunchanumbers said:

I forgot how much I loved Jansen. "Well I don't wear out in bed!" Jansen is such a G. Plus he found the biggest collar he could find and popped it proudly.

*edit

Also if you ever need to recover and you're near a save point, all you gotta do is save, then quit the game. Load your game again and you will be at full HP and MP. Its a life saver when you are out there.

Jansen is the coolest guy ever. Hilarious and driven by sex. For whatever reason, in my New Game + all of the humans are weak and my immortals were like level 50. It still made for an almost painless playthrough. I may go for some achievements later on today.