By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey And Blue Dragon Are Now Available Digitally + Lost Odyssey Free For Limited Time

payment don't have to be a card can use paypall aswell.

Around the Network

I own the discs, this sounds like a great offer, especially since digital saves me from changing the discs in the machine. I wonder if they improved the load times..

Azzanation said:
I own the discs, this sounds like a great offer, especially since digital saves me from changing the discs in the machine. I wonder if they improved the load times..

Yah :) Free is a great offer for sure hehe

Just downloaded it, thanks for the heads up, did not know the game was free to download today (or for a limited time)

Nice. Missed out on LO back when it came out. I'll make sure to correct that mistake now

I just got my first Xbox 360 game, and I've never even owned any Xbox console. Pretty awesome!

Around the Network

Just got my free version!

Nearly bought a used copy for $20+ shipping two days ago. Glad I skipped that!

My Xbox One S is on its way so excited for another play through with actual stable framerates and short loading times.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

BasilZero said:

I gotta put in a credit card number to get this.

:( - I dont wanna.

LIMBO remains my only xbox game and I dont even have a Xbox One l0l

After the Sony hacks I've always been leery about putting credit card info into a console. I used a old gift debit card I had lying around to get this. Otherwise it wasn't going to let me even though I had money in my MS account. Sneaky how they do that.

bunchanumbers said:

After the Sony hacks I've always been leery about putting credit card info into a console. I used a old gift debit card I had lying around to get this. Otherwise it wasn't going to let me even though I had money in my MS account. Sneaky how they do that.

That's how the Xbox Marketplace webpage operates, to be honest, and has been that way ever since it went live. If you do it through the Xbox itself, it's not required at all.

Wright said:
pbroy said:

You have to purchase it for $0 on the 360 and Xbone too. So you still need a payment method.

Dunno how it works on Xbox One, but I've never had to add any payment method to download free things on 360. It works for both demos and full games.

Yeah, I don't have a payment method attached to my account either but I have a gold account and I always am able to download free games.

Wright said:
bunchanumbers said:

That's how the Xbox Marketplace webpage operates, to be honest, and has been that way ever since it went live. If you do it through the Xbox itself, it's not required at all.

I tried that with my 360. I used to download the GWG games on the 360 so I can update it on my Xbox One, but it wouldn't let me do it with LO. Even on the 360 it said I needed a credit card so I just grabbed a old debit gift card I had lying around and that worked. I'm all set now and I think I can finally download straight from the Xbox One without issue.