By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey And Blue Dragon Are Now Available Digitally + Lost Odyssey Free For Limited Time

Best RPG of last gen. It was the Final Fantasy we deserved. I hope this is a positive sign that Lost Odyssey 2 is finally happening. I'll preorder the deluxe digital version to show my support.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Seems like the BC versions aren't without some subtle improvements.

I wonder if the S can squeeze more juice out of it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
BraLoD said:
Slade6alpha said:

Get an Xbone

Edit: I mean let's be real. LoD never happening. Mine as well make that jump. 

If I have to pay $300 for an XBO (more than that actually, I live on fucking Brazil), then it's not free anymore XP

I'm downloading it on a 360 right now, I thought this was just for X1.

So get a 360.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

pbroy said:
Panama said:
Question. Does the xbox one s upscale bc games to 4k? If so maybe time for an upgrade to play this baddie.

Yes, anything played on XboneS automatically gets upscaled to 4K, if your TV supports it. It's like a PC desktop on Windows mode.

Done deal, eb has a great trade in offer for the s today, hopefully they still have stock after work.

axumblade said:
pbroy said:

I have 3 copies of Lost Odyssey. I hope it doesn't hurt my resell value any. 😐 Well, now I don't have to use the discs anymore and waste my breath.

Now you're just being greedy

Fixed

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

can u take advantage of the Lost Odyssey deal if u dont have access to the 360 marketplace?

Turkish said:
can u take advantage of the Lost Odyssey deal if u dont have access to the 360 marketplace?

What do you mean?

Has it aged well? Will download it sometime tomorrow anyway because its free.

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:

Its an xbox one download.

Well a Xbox One or a Xbox 360 will work. Its not on PC and its not Play Anywhere so those will be the only two places to get it.

I wonder if you can 'purchase' it on the marketplace from the PC site if you have a XBL account and a credit card? You still wouldn't be able to play it without the hardware though.

Lost Odyssey is the best Final Fantasy game not called Final Fantasy!

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980