By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!--PS3 WOW!PS3>WII

darthdevidem01 said:
PSP is doing AWFUL considering GOW released

This is surprising because I see a lot of television advertising for this game. This game had a huge marketing campaign probably on the level of Assasins Creed. 

Around the Network

last week numbers have been updated :

LAST WEEK THIS WEEK

PS3 116k ==> 128k
Xbox360 94k ==> 77k
Wii 117k ==>110k

Time to Work !

carlos710 said:
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

Yes too bad the ps2 and psp outsold the DS.

Also carlos do you have anything else better to do than being an idiot fanboy? All you do is smash on the Playstation brand, as if the ban had no effect on you at all.

Since when 50k > 150k ? (psp vs ds)

And the wii has sold over 150k plenty of times without big releases in Ninteuroland. I don't see why people is surprised for a 15k boost when something labeled as an "AAA exclusive system seller" gets released. 

You should have read the rest of my post, also Im talking about total sales for the two platforms.

mM
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

Yes too bad the ps2 and psp outsold the DS.

Also carlos do you have anything else better to do than being an idiot fanboy? All you do is smash on the Playstation brand, as if the ban had no effect on you at all.

Since when 50k > 150k ? (psp vs ds)

And the wii has sold over 150k plenty of times without big releases in Ninteuroland. I don't see why people is surprised for a 15k boost when something labeled as an "AAA exclusive system seller" gets released.

You should have read the rest of my post, also Im talking about total sales for the two platforms.

Since when 54 + 44 > 148 ?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

darthdevidem01 said:

PS3--BRILLIANT

Wii--great

DS--great

PSP--crap

XB360--sustained well

DISCUSS

how is DS only "Great" when it outsold the Ps3?

Around the Network

@fishyjoe

I know...PSP is just dead I feel now, except for japan...{sigh}

I had 5 friends tell me "well the best graphical game on the PSP's out today"...so people know about it but just aren't bothered much..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@dsoverPSP

because it always sells at that level, it didn't exceed anyones expectations....hence great

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

psp needs an update, fast.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
psp needs an update, fast.

It just had an update a few months ago...

So many people are forgetting about easter week.

As I said in my previous post, PS3's increase for GT5P is bigger than it seems, as otherwise there would have been a big drop from easter.

I think GT5P did a good job at boosting PS3 hardware, especially considering it's a reduced version / demo / whatever you like to call it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957