By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!--PS3 WOW!PS3>WII

NJ5 said:
So many people are forgetting about easter week.

As I said in my previous post, PS3's increase for GT5P is bigger than it seems, as otherwise there would have been a big drop from easter.

I think GT5P did a good job at boosting PS3 hardware, especially considering it's a reduced version / demo / whatever you like to call it.

QFT 

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

As I said in my previous post, PS3's increase for GT5P is bigger than it seems, as otherwise there would have been a big drop from easter.

I think GT5P did a good job at boosting PS3 hardware, especially considering it's a reduced version / demo / whatever you like to call it.

y do they even release a demo/reduced version? Just to make money??? I would rather get the full version than buying it twice. But who knows? I bet a demo of SSBB would have sold a million too:)

psrock said:
psp needs an update, fast.

The hackers wont download the Sony official firmware now that they can create there own.

mM
dsoverpsp said:
NJ5 said:

y do they even release a demo/reduced version? Just to make money??? I would rather get the full version than buying it twice. But who knows? I bet a demo of SSBB would have sold a million too:)

Because they can, and it increases their profits ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

I agree, though in light of this you have to admit the fact that the Wii only dropped 7K without a single new release from a major holiday week is pretty impressive as well.

Around the Network

hardware wise i mean. it needs to be touched screen like the ds.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
naznatips said:
NJ5 said:

I agree, though in light of this you have to admit the fact that the Wii only dropped 7K without a single new release from a major holiday week is pretty impressive as well.

Sure, that's also very impressive and shows the strength of the Wii in Europe.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Yeah, just put Carlos on virtual ignore. (there should be an ignore function here)

Good Job PS3. Even NJ5 admits it. Good job Wii to as always.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

psrock said:
hardware wise i mean. it needs to be touched screen like the ds.

According to Sony, the touchscreen is a gimmick without much lasting appeal. And the update I was talking about was hardware, the PSP 2000 just came out a few months ago.

FishyJoe said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PSP is doing AWFUL considering GOW released

This is surprising because I see a lot of television advertising for this game. This game had a huge marketing campaign probably on the level of Assasins Creed. 

Certainly not in Europe. I haven't seen a single advertisment for GOW: Chains of Olypmus yet.

When Assassin's Creed launched I lost count how many times I saw Altair cross my TV screen.

It's only been out here 3 days though, so perhaps it will be advertised in time.