By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!--PS3 WOW!PS3>WII

PS3: Having an increase over the easter week is a nice feat, even if we expected it due to GT5P. Good news for Sony!

360: Keeping up much higher numbers than before the price cut, which is also good (although lower than the competition). GTA4 will definitely be the moment to judge how the 360 will continue doing in Europe.

Wii: Maintaining the status quo, as expected.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

@supposed

no it isn't

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wow PS3 increases over last week are dissappointing considering. Although its awesome sales for the week, I mean still leaves a little bit wanting. But of course I guess we all got overhyped for larger sales this week by the fanboys here. I guess if we looked at it without them it would have been a normal increase considering the circumstances.

Other than that great sales all around, well aside from the PSP.

Did Nintendo ship that many Wii units for Pro Evo? Someone said that. Even Nintendo has been hyping the game all over the internet. (while disregarding the Ds version. It may not be that good.)

I wish the 360 would hold up the sales, but it looks like the Wii and Ps3 won't allow that.

Nintendo and Sony will always be the ultimate rivals of the videogame world though.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

PSP is doing AWFUL considering GOW released

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

id like to see a demo give the wii or 360 this much of an increase

carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

Yes too bad the ps2 and psp outsold the DS.

Also carlos do you have anything else better to do than being an idiot fanboy? All you do is smash on the Playstation brand, as if the ban had no effect on you at all.

mM
Zucas said:
Wow PS3 increases over last week are dissappointing considering. Although its awesome sales for the week, I mean still leaves a little bit wanting. But of course I guess we all got overhyped for larger sales this week by the fanboys here. I guess if we looked at it without them it would have been a normal increase considering the circumstances.

Other than that great sales all around, well aside from the PSP.

You have to consider the previous week was easter week. That means that PS3's increase for GT5P is partially invisible.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It amazing watching the haters, last week you guys were saying that gt5p is only a demo and wont affect sales, now you guys are disappoited at the ps3's sales. Jesus, which one is which. The ps3 is doing great right now, enjoy it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

Yes too bad the ps2 and psp outsold the DS.

Also carlos do you have anything else better to do than being an idiot fanboy? All you do is smash on the Playstation brand, as if the ban had no effect on you at all.

Since when 50k > 150k ? (psp vs ds) 

And the wii has sold over 150k plenty of times without big releases in Ninteuroland. I don't see why people is surprised for a 15k boost when something labeled as an "AAA exclusive system seller" gets released.

And i never been banned... i never get into personal attacks, like you are doing right now. 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"