By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!--PS3 WOW!PS3>WII

Great numbers for the PS3. If you look at the last 5 weeks of data for Others, Wii and PS3 are pretty much selling on par.

Around the Network

Maybe Sunday numbers were included.

Sorry, but I hate when people say it only sold for 3 days. That's the case in the majority of launch weeks. I even get pissed when it's said about Nintendo or 360 sales. Three days is completely normal. One shouldn't expect higher or lower second week sales based on this factor.

around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Did 360 total sales get adjusted upwards or is it just me?

Around the Network

This is only the prologue, imagine the effects of the full game.

This is for week ending 29th. (2 days of sales)

Marketshare was in favor of the Ps3 (obviously since it sold more)

It isn't particularly impressive- GT5p is the only reason its on top. It beat Wii by less than 20k despite the Wii's lack of major software.

Wow...that's pretty good sales.

PS3 did great, Nintendo peformed great like usual, and the 360 maintained most of its increased sales.

I'd say great week overall.

PS3 should be over 100,000 again next week because only around 3 days were tracked with GT5:P this week.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

i was going to bet 500 VG$ that we couldn't make it through this thread without someone trolling, guess i'm too late.