By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!--PS3 WOW!PS3>WII

Earlier it said Ps3 had 136k. Now it has 128k? Didn't know it was overtracked. I thought it was opposite. Same with Wii.

I feel sorry for the Psp. Sony needs to do something. They already have great Psp commercials, yet they're still selling crappy.

(played a friends and liked it.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Can anybody else not go back to the home page? I am stranded on this thread.

carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

WHAT????? Okay troll. average of 80k then going to 130k is little impact.... wtf

FishyJoe said:
Sorry, but I hate when people say it only sold for 3 days. That's the case in the majority of launch weeks. I even get pissed when it's said about Nintendo or 360 sales. Three days is completely normal. One shouldn't expect higher or lower second week sales based on this factor.

This.

Ok LAST WEEK

Ps3 was at 116K & its been NECK TO NECK with wii for many weeks..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Leo-j, I thought the Ps3 was supposed to sell 150k? KbG29, I thought it was supposed to sell 174k?
High predictions like that tells me something. XD

Anyway, great job for the 2 best console makers out there!

(countdown to Wii beating the original Xbox and Genesis commencing.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
PooperScooper said:
carlos710 said:
around what i expected for all consoles... as predicted, GT 5 Prologue had little impact in terms of HW sales.

wow at DS numbers, Euro = Nintendoland!

WHAT????? Okay troll. average of 80k then going to 130k is little impact.... wtf

Actually it was more like 75,000 to 130,000.  And last weeks increase is partly due to GT5:P too.  People just got it early on the holiday....otherwise, it wouldn't have rose as much as the 360 since it had a major price drop.

I'd say it sold an extra 55,000 this week...20,000 last week....and will sell another 35,000 this week...

That's 110,000 consoles...pretty good boost. 

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Yeah 360 and PS3 total sales have definitely been adjusted upwards.

If PS3 can remain above 100k for 3 more weeks then it's a success considering GT usually applies to casuals who don't rush out to buy it on launch day. If it doesn't... well...

so many people FAILING to see that last week (PS3) sales were ALREADY high du to "easter egg". That is why the boost is not huge (I predicted 115k ^^)

Time to Work !