By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eurogamer - Some games running worse on ps4 pro than the base ps4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-why-are-some-ps4-pro-titles-running-slower-than-base-hardware

hope sony get this sorted asap . Not the best advert for the godly 8.4tf beast.

I'm looking forward to Scorpio, hope this isn't the case on there as well.

edit - the 8.4 Tf was just a little joke towards all the secret sauce threads .no harm intended.

Around the Network

This is very worrying.

PS4 Pro actually XB1 in disguise confirmed lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Wish people would stop using the 8.4 number but oh well. Sony should have this fixed soon.

chuckles*.. what a twist.

Praise the One.

Around the Network

judging on first patch of old games right after the launch, sure sony papers said this is not what they want but there always be singular situations, and when that happens, DF does a great job at giving these "arguments" to whiners.

also the second phrase is just uncalled for, the official specification is 4,2 Tflops.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Eek. Most of that is really bad news. I wonder if a GLOBAL fix could be implemented.

Don't worry guys, FP16 will save us by doubling the performance!

The most surprising part is TLoU since that is a first party title. I can get Skyrim cause Bathesda is Bathesda but TLoU? Come on!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

walsufnir said:
This is very worrying.

But not for you, lol

@OP What could possibly cause this? I thought the hardware was virtually identical, except for the GPU which is better in every way!

EDIT: So enhanced games cannot be played in non-enhanced mode, if I'm understanding correctly?

Pro pro launching in 2017

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile