By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Forget trump/hilliary. How about the Pot vote?

Vote Yes or No to legalise.

Yes 123 71.51%

No 49 28.49%

Total:172

So which side are you voting this time?   There is study that marijuana is less dangerous for you than alcohol and tabacco.  It's a great money crop.  New medicines are being produced by the plant and can really help people who need it.  Plus, the recreational aspect of it is just...well, fun.  So, which side do you swing? 

• Arizona (Proposition 205): 48% in favor; 47% opposed; 4% undecided
  • California (Proposition 64): 58% in favor; 37% opposed; 5% undecided
  • Maine (Question 1): 50% in favor; 41% opposed; 9% undecided
  • Massachusetts (Question 4): 62% in favor; 33% opposed; 4% undecided
  • Nevada (Question 2): 47% in favor; 43% opposed; 11% undecided

Around the Network

no thx to legalizing

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It should be legalized everywhere, is just deeply stupid to be ok with sugar, coffee, alcohol, tobacco, antidepressants etc but somehow weed, the harmless one, is evil and still illegal. No sense.

No. I don't think it should be legalized

Yeah, I'm fine with it. It will take a few years to finalize how we tax, regulate, and just generally handle weed for a legal standpoint, but I see no major reason as to why it should stay illegal.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Legalize it.

You're not stopping anyone who really wants pot from getting it anyway and making it "taboo" only makes it more popular with kids.

And that money is going to go somewhere no matter what, why shouldn't it be a revenue generator rather than going to some Mexican cartel. 

And making it illegal only floods our prison system with unnecessary people that cost TAX MONEY (hey now maybe conservatives might get their panties in a wad over it) to keep them in jail for petty crimes. Prisoners don't magically pay for themselves while they're in prison, you might want to realize that. 

StarOcean said:

Why not?

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

Why not?

I think it's cuz all the haterade drinking and because I smoke so good weed.

VGPolyglot said:
StarOcean said:

Why not?

I consider it a medicine and just like a medicine I wouldn't want the general public to have easy access to it. If it's used for medical purposes, then sure, have it legal. However, I don't believe it should be recreational just like how medicine, such as alprazolam, shouldn't be used recreationally. 

StarOcean said:
VGPolyglot said:

Why not?

I consider it a medicine and just like a medicine I wouldn't want the general public to have easy access to it. If it's used for medical purposes, then sure, have it legal. However, I don't believe it should be recreational just like how medicine, such as alprazolam, shouldn't be used recreationally. 

But it is ok that we use things like alcohol that kills tons of people every year and can turn you into and irrational and violent monster but not weed that has not a single death registered to date and make people more peaceful? And what about the suggar anf caffeine we take everyday, those are adictive things that kill a lot of people too.

And why should anybody decide wether I can make use of such a harmeless plant that affects nobody's life but mine?