By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Developing An Unannounced Title For Nintendo Switch That Will "Surprise" Us!

Zombi was under-rated. Hope to get back to it some day.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Conina said:
Jranation said:

Something like Hyrule Warriors? If it is then im up for it. I always wanted Nintendo to branch out their franchises besides the Mario Universe. 

Hyrule Rabbids ;)

Oh god! XD 

If Nintendo can make the Animal crossing Amiibo Fest...... Im sure Nintendo can allow them to make that XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hopefully not a title that will be left out to die and then re-branded poorly to sell on other platforms.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

DélioPT said:
What if it's a Nintendo IP that they are using? That would really be surprising!
Nintendo handed Zelda to Capcom before. Why not to something like that with Ubisoft? They have showed more than once willingness in supporting Nintendo's consoles, even with exclusives.

That sounds so sick but what IP could they use? Can it be a third person Metroid? Im not going to lie, Splinter Cell Blacklist's gameplay was pretty dope.

Jayward said:

Beyond Good and Evil 2.  Now that would be a big announcement.

That was what I was thinking.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Just Dance 2018!!! One year early, now that would be a megaton

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

From ubisoft... I can only hope its rayman.

Should be interesting. I'll give them credit, Ubisoft does legitimately try. At least at first. So their launch title should be interesting. Hopefully they actually keep trying unlike with the Wii U where it was like "hey, here's this neat new IP with interesting uses of the hardware!" followed by, "hey, you can use your gamepad for an essentially completely non-interactive map in our months-late version of Watch Dogs!"

mZuzek said:
I remember there being a rumor a while ago about Ubisoft having a nearly completed game for the Wii U that they decided to not release because of poor sales (of either the console or Ubi's games on it, don't remember).

...Could this be it?

I'm pretty sure this is the game you're talking about

I doubt this is what it is, and I hope it isn't considering it looks pretty bad

beyond good and evil 2, surprise surprise!!!