By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Developing An Unannounced Title For Nintendo Switch That Will "Surprise" Us!

Jranation said:
Another new IP?

I really hope so! I hope it is more of an action/adventure open world game. If not that then I would probably want a shooter, because Nintendo systems have lacked those a bit.

Around the Network

Child of Light 2! I want that more than anything form them and as a physical release.

Just don't dance

Initially I think Zombi, but the reason why that game was so awesome on WiiU was due to the gamepad. That added an element to the game that made it unique and more scary/impactful as a survival horror game.

We all saw it not do too well when ported to other consoles.

I think this is some new AAA IP that is referenced in their 2017 unannounced games. Something that will be a big IP and come to NS. Nothing he says states its exclusive to NS though maybe NS could get some kind of timed exclusivity, idk.

Guess we'll see where this lands in January.

superchunk said:
Initially I think Zombi, but the reason why that game was so awesome on WiiU was due to the gamepad. That added an element to the game that made it unique and more scary/impactful as a survival horror game.

We all saw it not do too well when ported to other consoles.

I think this is some new AAA IP that is referenced in their 2017 unannounced games. Something that will be a big IP and come to NS. Nothing he says states its exclusive to NS though maybe NS could get some kind of timed exclusivity, idk.

Guess we'll see where this lands in January.

Might be that winter sport game...

Around the Network

What if it's a Nintendo IP that they are using? That would really be surprising!
Nintendo handed Zelda to Capcom before. Why not to something like that with Ubisoft? They have showed more than once willingness in supporting Nintendo's consoles, even with exclusives.

awesomeabe1998 said:
Jranation said:
Another new IP?

I really hope so! I hope it is more of an action/adventure open world game. If not that then I would probably want a shooter, because Nintendo systems have lacked those a bit.

Yeah! I agree with both. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

DélioPT said:
What if it's a Nintendo IP that they are using? That would really be surprising!
Nintendo handed Zelda to Capcom before. Why not to something like that with Ubisoft? They have showed more than once willingness in supporting Nintendo's consoles, even with exclusives.

Something like Hyrule Warriors? If it is then im up for it. I always wanted Nintendo to branch out their franchises besides the Mario Universe. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Beyond Good and Evil 2.  Now that would be a big announcement. 

"Yes sir, I need a weapon."

Jay W

Jranation said:
DélioPT said:

Something like Hyrule Warriors? If it is then im up for it. I always wanted Nintendo to branch out their franchises besides the Mario Universe. 

Hyrule Rabbids ;)