By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356

OP, I've got a great idea for how you can put everyone in their place and force them to respect the truth!  You should bet a perma-ban for yourself if nuclear war doesn't happen (provided Clinton wins).  That would show everyone!  Then, when it does happen, you can come here and gloat.

StarOcean said:

What does she exactly gain from taking down Russia? There's always a motive. And no, "evil woman" is not an acceptable answer. 

You seem to be talking without having anything to actually say other than, "i dont like her cuz shes mean"

There are those to whom politics is like a game or a fantasy novel instead of reality.  In recent cases, it's Frodo (Trump) against Sauron (Clinton).  One side has to be good and wonderful and beloved by unicorns while the other side is evil and prepared to destroy the world (though it oddly never happens).  They want this perception to be real so they look for any sources that validate what they want to believe, no matter how disreputable.  Heavily edited videos, websites that source similar websites, old men in robes, etc.  

A man who frequents my friend's place of work told him a few days ago that Hilary Clinton was going to do away with Presidential term limits and that she is planning to kill all the Christians.

It's kind of fun to watch.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

OP, I've got a great idea for how you can put everyone in their place and force them to respect the truth!  You should bet a perma-ban for yourself if nuclear war doesn't happen (provided Clinton wins).  That would show everyone!  Then, when it does happen, you can come here and gloat.

StarOcean said:

What does she exactly gain from taking down Russia? There's always a motive. And no, "evil woman" is not an acceptable answer. 

You seem to be talking without having anything to actually say other than, "i dont like her cuz shes mean"

There are those to whom politics is like a game or a fantasy novel instead of reality.  In recent cases, it's Frodo (Trump) against Sauron (Clinton).  One side has to be good and wonderful and beloved by unicorns while the other side is evil and prepared to destroy the world (though it oddly never happens).  They want this perception to be real so they look for any sources that validate what they want to believe, no matter how disreputable.  Heavily edited videos, websites that source similar websites, old men in robes, etc.  

A man who frequents my friend's place of work told him a few days ago that Hilary Clinton was going to do away with Presidential term limits and that she is planning to kill all the Christians.

At the last thing you said, I legit heard that same thing when Obama won in 2008. Except back then he was going to force all Americans to become Muslim

Does this mean iwont get to play my backers copy of Shenmue 3?!

pokoko said:

StarOcean said:

What the heck? That's ridiculous.

I haven't heard anyone explain why Trump would make a good president. Only why Hilary needs to be hated. And I'm not a fan of hating people just because I was told too. This applies to Trump as well. When I look at him, I don't hate him. For Trump supports, what does he do to increase the quality of your life as president? Please be clear. For example:
If Hilary becomes president, she has committed herself to making community colleges free. That would help a lot of people get the education they need to create and work and support themselves.

Notice how I didn't bring up hate for her opponent? What is it about Trump that attracts you to him and has caused him to earn your vote?

Around the Network

i expect bombs, but in january 12 :D

Fei-Hung said:
Does this mean iwont get to play my backers copy of Shenmue 3?!

Is that a thing? By SEGA? Cool, I hope they port it to PS4.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

CosmicSex said:
I haven't heard anyone explain why Trump would make a good president. Only why Hilary needs to be hated. And I'm not a fan of hating people just because I was told too. This applies to Trump as well. When I look at him, I don't hate him. For Trump supports, what does he do to increase the quality of your life as president? Please be clear. For example:
If Hilary becomes president, she has committed herself to making community colleges free. That would help a lot of people get the education they need to create and work and support themselves.

Notice how I didn't bring up hate for her opponent? What is it about Trump that attracts you to him and has caused him to earn your vote?

He will probably be lousy. But at least he will leave Russia alone.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

A nuke that can blow up all of France in a single explosion?. ..............

duuuude are you allright?

I LOVE ICELAND!

WagnerPaiva said:
CosmicSex said:

He will probably be lousy. But at least he will leave Russia alone.

Being Russia's puppet isn't "leaving them alone". 

It will only embolden them, and then you will have a bigger problem down the line if they start invading other former Soviet bloc countries without any repurcussions.