By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356

According to CNN, Fox, ABC News and most of the media, Hillary Clinton won.

The alternative media thinks that means one thing: nuclear armaggedom.  The Green Party in America agrees and most of the military leaders from the US.

Also, Russia said so themselves, also Julian Assange and, of course, the loser from the Election, Donald Trump.

Is it Bravo Sierra or is it for real? If BS, fine, if real, this means the end of most of mankind and a definitive end to the high tech era. Einstens said that he could not predict the tools of the 3rd World War, but he KNEW the 4th world war would be sticks and stones.

So, how much time till Nuclear War?

Hillary said she will corner Putin and destroy Bashar Al Saad, which is protected by China, Russia and Iran.

If she keeps pressuring Putin, Russia already said this will have nuclear consequences, Clinton answer with taunts and war words.

Syria is important for Russia and China, but Clinton wants Bashar blood like a child wants candy.

So, my question is: How long after january there will be a nuclear world war?

My hint is that it will start before 2017 ends, with unreversible consequences to all mankind. 

Just to have an idea, the new nuke from Russia, called Satan 2 can level down the whole country of France, one single nuke... They got 7 thousand of those.

The USA has 6500 nukes, as powerful and deadly as the Satan nuke.

So, this will be a war with no victorious part, for sure.

What do you guys think?

Edit: explanation about Satan 2:

The RS-28 Sarmat[2] (Russian: РС-28 Сармат; NATO reporting nameSS-X-30 Satan 2), is a Russian liquid-fueledMIRV-equipped, super-heavy thermonuclear armed intercontinental ballistic missile in development by the Makeyev Rocket Design Bureau[2] from 2009,[3]intended to replace the previous R-36 missile. Its large payload would allow for up to 10 heavy warheads or 15 lighter ones, and/or a combination of warheads and massive amounts of countermeasures designed to defeat anti-missile systems;[4][5] it was heralded by the Russian military as a response to the U.S. Prompt Global Strike.[6]

In February 2014, a Russian military official announced the Sarmat was expected to be ready for deployment around 2020.[7] In May that year another official source suggested that the program was being accelerated and that it would, in his opinion, constitute up to 100 percent of Russia's fixed land-based nuclear arsenal by 2021.[6][8] At the end of June 2015, it was reported that the production schedule for the first prototype of the Sarmat was slipping.[9][10] The RS-28 Sarmat is expected to become operational in 2016.[11]

On 10 August 2016, Russia successfully tested the RS-28's first-stage engine named PDU-99 "ПДУ-99".[12] The first image of this new missile was declassified and unveiled in October 2016.[13]

Edit: By the way, people commenting "that crazy christian fundamentalist is saying Hillary is the antichris" are TOTALLY unfair with me.

(Pictured: Not Hillary)

I never once said she was the antichrist. I never ever said that. Yes she is evil. Is she the antichrist? NO WAY. She does not fit one single characteristic of the antichrist according to Daniel. Let´s review:

- The antichrist MUST be a man. She is not.

- He comes promissing peace: she promisses to kill Bashar and to destroy Russia.

- He is a sodomite: She is married with children.

- He is beloved by all. She is one of the most hated politicians that ever lived.

Never ever I said she is the antichrist. And, by the way, there is not a single prophecy saying the antichrist will nuke a nation, although the mentions of nukes in the Bible are plenty.

Edit 2: This thread was a lot of fun and a huge success. 209 people answerered the pool, and we learned 50% of gamers think there will be no nuclear armaggedon =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Its ridiculous.
You should have seen the dooms day prophecies for Obama.
What is the Satan nuke?

CosmicSex said:
Its ridiculous.
What is the Satan nuke?

The new model of Russia´s intercontinental nuclear missile. It can leven down a area as big as the state of Texas and it travels at 5000MPH, also, it can reach any spot in the planet with pinpoint accuracy.

I am very sure that America as nukes that are even deadlier than this one by the way. Nuclear War has no winners.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
Funny how a criminal can win, a known criminal, possible spy for the super rich around the world over Trump.

His only crime is caring too much.

Trump just doesn't inspire confidence.  His legacy and business practices of using the tax code to enrich himself doesn't give most people the confidence to believe htat he wants to change the system to help anyone but himeself.  Other than that, he hasn't really made a case for creating higher paying jobs.  It turns out that when you give rich people more money they don't create more jobs, they just keep it.  And its hard to blame them for taking advantage of a systme designed to make them richer.  Trump is the symptom, not the answer. 

spurgeonryan said:
This is the first time I have ever noticed news media saying a president has won a whole week before it has even happened. Amazing Technology we have these days.

Here in Brazil the pools are never ever right. But hey, America and everything. F... Yeah! =)

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
CosmicSex said:
Its ridiculous.
What is the Satan nuke?

The new model of Russia´s intercontinental nuclear missile. It can leven down a area as big as the state of Texas and it travels at 5000MPH, also, it can reach any spot in the planet with pinpoint accuracy.

I am very sure that America as nukes that are even deadlier than this one by the way. Nuclear War has no winners.

Well, in this case we have to admit that it depends on how much Russia wants to destory the planet.  The reason why nuclear war with a super power is unlikely no matter what is because no one want to die and nuclear wars can't be won.  See, because if everyone dies, no one gets to claim victory... on account of the fact that no one can because everyone is dead...

She's not going to cause a nuclear war. It's a well known fact that Hillary's plan is to use the blood of babies,which she will drain personally, to summon the dark lord Cthulhu to usher in a new era of darkness. Not as unforgivable as a private email server, but still pretty bad.

JWeinCom said:
She's not going to cause a nuclear war. It's a well known fact that Hillary's plan is to use the blood of babies,which she will drain personally, to summon the dark lord Cthulhu to usher in a new era of darkness. Not as unforgivable as a private email server, but still pretty bad.

So she is a HP Lovecraft fan? I have most of his books. =) Well, at least we´re going down in style.

WagnerPaiva said:
JWeinCom said:

So she is a HP Lovecraft fan? I have most of his books. =) Well, at least we´re going down in style.

She is the father of all tricks.  And the uncle of all lies.

Longer than four years, and if she gets re-elected, longer than eight years. She's no saint, but I don't think there's too many maintstream politicians willing to start a nuclear war in any country. That's because a nuclear war is bad for everyone.