By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356
KungKras said:
A nuke that can blow up all of France in a single explosion?. ..............

duuuude are you allright?

To be honest is not really a nuke, Satan 2 is a intercontinental missile that deliver 100 tons worth of nuke, with 10 heavy warheads or 15 light ones. The payload spread before impact and can affect a area as big as Texas.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

A nuke that can destroy an entire state? Color me skeptical.

KungKras said:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I'm like, I extremly doubt Russia or any country has a nuke capable of destroying that big of an area. 

NobleTeam360 said:

To be honest is not really a nuke, Satan 2 is a intercontinental missile that deliver 100 tons worth of nuke, with 10 heavy warheads or 15 light ones. The payload spread before impact and can affect a area as big as Texas.

google Satan 2. Or read my explanations in the thread, I used the CNN report, and Hillary voters trust CNN.

The RS-28 Sarmat[2] (Russian: РС-28 Сармат; NATO reporting nameSS-X-30 Satan 2), is a Russian liquid-fueledMIRV-equipped, super-heavy thermonuclear armed intercontinental ballistic missile in development by the Makeyev Rocket Design Bureau[2] from 2009,[3]intended to replace the previous R-36 missile. Its large payload would allow for up to 10 heavy warheads or 15 lighter ones, and/or a combination of warheads and massive amounts of countermeasures designed to defeat anti-missile systems;[4][5] it was heralded by the Russian military as a response to the U.S. Prompt Global Strike.[6]

In February 2014, a Russian military official announced the Sarmat was expected to be ready for deployment around 2020.[7] In May that year another official source suggested that the program was being accelerated and that it would, in his opinion, constitute up to 100 percent of Russia's fixed land-based nuclear arsenal by 2021.[6][8] At the end of June 2015, it was reported that the production schedule for the first prototype of the Sarmat was slipping.[9][10] The RS-28 Sarmat is expected to become operational in 2016.[11]

On 10 August 2016, Russia successfully tested the RS-28's first-stage engine named PDU-99 "ПДУ-99".[12] The first image of this new missile was declassified and unveiled in October 2016.[13]

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

There will be no nuclear war caused by Clinton. If you want we can make a bet. 6 months ban for the loser.

Around the Network

I haven't seen anyone saying she won where are your sources?

NobleTeam360 said:
KungKras said:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. I'm like, I extremly doubt Russia or any country has a nuke capable of destroying that big of an area. 

It's been almost possible for years, since the cold war. The Tsar Bomba exists since 1961 and is able to blow up basically half of a country like France.

Nobody ever used it, and nobody will anytime soon. The "if my opponent win, we all die" thing is an election strategy worthy of a 5 years old who never learned about nuclear dissuasion. Nothing to do with Hillary being good at her job or anything, it just won't happen.

No nuke isstrong enough to destroy texas/france. It can affect a region like this ofcourse with radioactive fallout. But the blast radius of a nuke is tiny compared to the size of texas/france.

WagnerPaiva said:
NobleTeam360 said:

google Satan 2. Or read my explanations in the thread, I used the CNN report, and Hillary voters trust CNN.

Ok, so it's a single missle that carries multiple nuclear missles that seperates and targets multiple areas? Also, I don't get my news from mainstream sources as they rarely cover anything of importance these days. I also don't support Hillary, do you frequent the Alex Jones website Infowars by chance? I hear a lot of his supporters frequent there. 

NobleTeam360 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Ok, so it's a single missle that carries multiple nuclear missles that seperates and targets multiple areas? Also, I don't get my news from mainstream sources as they rarely cover anything of importance these days. I also don't support Hillary, do you frequent the Alex Jones website Infowars by chance? I hear a lot of his supporters frequent there. 

I try to read what multipkle sources say of every subject, CNN, Fox, ABC, Reuters. From the Alternative Media I watch Chris Green from AMTV and Stephan Molineux. I watch Infowars once in a while but they are a daily show, so there is a lot of repeating the same thing in different ways. Also, I watch and read RT.

CNN says what George Soros and the Silicon Valley bilionaires want us to believe. It is a great idea to watch and read their reports and compare with non-edited videos and such, it is eye opening.

The Satan 2 can deliver 15 nukes at 5000mph, it divides them through a enormous area before impact. 

There are "how it works" reports all over the web.