By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356

This would be funny except for the fact some people actually believe Hillary wants to start a nuclear war. Then again some people believe Hillary is a literal demonic servant of Satan, so obviously there's a level of insanity in some of the alt-right membership which will believe anything.

Please be sure to make a thread in 4 years and eat a massive amount of crow, since you will be wrong.

Those of us who are more sane about these things will not need to make a crow eating thread, because we'll mostly all be dead and the internet won't exist any more and the survivors will be too busy eating rats from the sewers.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Assuming Hillary does want to take Russia down, I think there are for more covert ways of doing it that wouldn't involve direct confrontation to Russia. The US excels at stirring up revolutions in other countries to throw out leaders, I'm sure they could do the same to Russia (Of course it would be a lot harder to do and take a lot longer to pull off)

That's just one way, I'm sure there are dozens of other ways that are even better. Of course this is all hypothetical and based on the assumption Hillary does want to take down Russia; which she may want but doesn't mean she will do so.

Sure, she told in the debate: a No Fly Zone in Syria, so they can hunt down and kill Bashar Al Saad. And China and Russia said: "touch Bashar and it is war". 

Simple as that, the death of Bashar will start world war.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

binary solo said:
This would be funny except for the fact some people actually believe Hillary wants to start a nuclear war. Then again some people believe Hillary is a literal demonic servant of Satan, so obviously there's a level of insanity in some of the alt-right membership which will believe anything.

Please be sure to make a thread in 4 years and eat a massive amount of crow, since you will be wrong.

Those of us who are more sane about these things will not need to make a crow eating thread, because we'll mostly all be dead and the internet won't exist any more and the survivors will be too busy eating rats from the sewers.

I personally don't think she wants to start nuclear war either, I was just entertaining the possibility

WagnerPaiva said:
KungKras said:

Tsar Bomba has a blast radius of about the size of Paris.

Orders of magnitude smaller than half of France.

Do not forget this: the Tzar Bomb is 50 years old tech, with no precision delivery. It weighted 27tons. The Satan 2 missile delivers 10 state of the art 10 tons (weight) nukes into a spread area, with pinpoint precision accuracy.

So, yes, overkill.

Satan 2 can carry 10 payloads of 750kton each. Its 7.5 Megaton in total Tsar Bomba is 50 Megaton. Both are not nearly enough to cover texas in a blast. Tsar Bomba is much stronger then Satan 2 age does not matter all that matters is how many megatons the bomb has. The precision will not increase its destructive force. Yes it can more effectively destroy texas the nfrastructure as it can target multiple places. But it can still not destroy half texas. For this gigatons are necessary. ( I am not talking about nuclear fallout)

Netyaroze said:

WagnerPaiva said:

Do not forget this: the Tzar Bomb is 50 years old tech, with no precision delivery. It weighted 27tons. The Satan 2 missile delivers 10 state of the art 10 tons (weight) nukes into a spread area, with pinpoint precision accuracy.

So, yes, overkill.

Satan 2 can carry 10 payloads of 750kton each. Its 7.5 Megaton in total Tsar Bomba is 50 Megaton. Both are not nearly enough to cover texas in a blast. Tsar Bomba is much stronger then Satan 2 age does not matter all that matters is how many megatons the bomb has. The precision will not increase its destructive force. Yes it can more effectively destroy texas the nfrastructure as it can target multiple places. But it can still not destroy half texas. For this gigatons are necessary. ( I am not talking about nuclear fallout)

It is funny then that CNN did not bother to correct it, neither USA defense people. Cause it seems such a false claim from Russia would be kind of a big deal.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Its ridiculous.
You should have seen the dooms day prophecies for Obama.
What is the Satan nuke?

Sarmat. A nuke with enough firepower to terraform Texas. And it depends. If Clinton tones down her aggressive war hawk personality or the House and Senate block her often, then no, there's no risk. If she's allowed to bomb a Russian convoy in Syria? We're all dead... 

KungKras said:
Faelco said:

It's been almost possible for years, since the cold war. The Tsar Bomba exists since 1961 and is able to blow up basically half of a country like France.

Nobody ever used it, and nobody will anytime soon. The "if my opponent win, we all die" thing is an election strategy worthy of a 5 years old who never learned about nuclear dissuasion. Nothing to do with Hillary being good at her job or anything, it just won't happen.

Tsar Bomba has a blast radius of about the size of Paris.

Orders of magnitude smaller than half of France.

Yeah, I remembered it wrong. The blast radius is about the size of Paris but a lot more people would be affected by the bomb. It's more like 1/4 of the french population would be directly affected by the bomb.

WagnerPaiva said:
CosmicSex said:
Its ridiculous.
You should have seen the dooms day prophecies for Obama.
What is the Satan nuke?

The new model of Russia´s intercontinental nuclear missile. It can leven down a area as big as the state of Texas and it travels at 5000MPH, also, it can reach any spot in the planet with pinpoint accuracy.

I am very sure that America as nukes that are even deadlier than this one by the way. Nuclear War has no winners.

Sarmat isn't online and neither Prompt GS, so no, the nukes packing this kind of power are still undergoing trials... 

AsGryffynn said:
WagnerPaiva said:

The new model of Russia´s intercontinental nuclear missile. It can leven down a area as big as the state of Texas and it travels at 5000MPH, also, it can reach any spot in the planet with pinpoint accuracy.

I am very sure that America as nukes that are even deadlier than this one by the way. Nuclear War has no winners.

Sarmat isn't online and neither Prompt GS, so no, the nukes packing this kind of power are still undergoing trials... 

The point of the thread was not Satan 2, both USA and Russia are Trident ready nations, meaning they can destroy everything everywhere in a few hours. The Satan 2 missile sure sounds impressive, but Russia and the US are caplable of total mutual destruction since the 80s.

The point is, how long will Hillary be able to pressure Russia till war begins. And, if she suceeds in killing Bashar, how long till China and Russia nuke the crap out of everything?

WagnerPaiva said:
Netyaroze said:

It is funny then that CNN did not bother to correct it, neither USA defense people. Cause it seems such a false claim from Russia would be kind of a big deal.

Well its more sensationalist gives more clicks views etc. Ofcourse they would not dispute the claim. USA defense people want americans to fear russia for job security.