By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

Tagged games:

Hillary Clinton won. How much time till Nuclear War?

There will be no nuclear ... 168 47.19%

Nuclear World war in 2017... 64 17.98%

Nuclear Armaggedom in 2018. 15 4.21%

We will be living like Fallout 4 in 2019. 55 15.45%

Nuclear war before her term ends. 54 15.17%

Total:356
LadyJasmine said:
Hillary is not going to make Colleges free...

Its typical progressive talk to get votes and ran a status quo Neo Liberal government...

I am only 18 and some of you said as naive as my friends...

What? Nukes, Jasmine, we are talking about nukes...

Maybe what you are saying is that Hillary is such a liar that, as she promissed to go to war against Russia, she will not do it.

Just like she will not give free college.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Is that a thing? By SEGA? Cool, I hope they port it to PS4.

It was a big thi g during the E3 of dreams. they dropped this bombshell at Sony's E3 shortly after announcing FF7R. 

They announced a Kickstarter which broke the record of raising money for a game. $60 woukd guarantee your physical copy of Shenmue 3 on PC with a limited edition hardcase. 

Very cool. Post some pics when it arrive.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
naruball said:

HA. You used logic, you fell right into their trap.(yu-gi would be super pround of them)

Expect unfounded claims, "theories", and insults as a reply. That's how most "arguments" work when it comes to politics.

I disagree. We all know he will be a shitty president, but with him at least we prevent war with Russia. Just get out of Syria and leave Bashar Al Saad lose the petrodollar if he wants, that alone is enough to calm China and Russia. Stop the globalist nonsense, that is all that matters.

Not necessarily. You're talking about a person who has contradicted himself so many times that it's gotten beyond ridiculous (e.g. "I love people from Iowa", "how stupid are people from Iowa?"). One day he may like Putin, the next he may feel like nuking him. He's that unstable and unrealiable.

What crime was Hillary Climton convicted of? Not loving Jesus enough? I find all the "prophecy of the antichrist" people to be as laughable as the idea of reality TV star Donald Trump being a presidential nominee.

As crazy as the UK has been lately, at least the there's no nominating Gordon Ramsay for Prime Minister, even if he is 20 times more competent a politician than Donald Trump. I have also heard the next guy will be Kanye West.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

A person does not have to be convicted of A crime to be a dishonest person.

We set the bar so low for Hillary because she faces Trump if it was Romney or such she likely would have lost handily.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:

We set the bar so low for Hillary because she faces Trump if it was Romney or such she likely would have lost handily.

And that is just the beginning of it. Most of the true reasons Hillary should be in jail are so disgusting and dark that even talking about it would get us in trouble.

But I can give a example: she said in a recent interview that she sugested to Obama arm and train rebels in Syria, but he said "no". To this claim she recieved aplause from the audience.

You know what that means: she confessed creating ISIS and pretty much most of the terrorist groups we had in the recent past.

LadyJasmine said:

The base of the GOP can only blame themselfs that they chose the one guy that she can win against. 

I think with anybody be it Kasich Rubio Jeb or Cruz it would have been a much tighter race. Trump is simply incompetent, he is too polarizing to be able to get more than 50% voting for him.  And the thing is his ego is so big he just can not see it. 

Jumpin said:

What crime was Hillary Climton convicted of? Not loving Jesus enough? I find all the "prophecy of the antichrist" people to be as laughable as the idea of reality TV star Donald Trump being a presidential nominee.

As crazy as the UK has been lately, at least the there's no nominating Gordon Ramsay for Prime Minister, even if he is 20 times more competent a politician than Donald Trump. I have also heard the next guy will be Kanye West.

I never once said she was the antichrist. I never ever said that. Yes she is evil. Is she the antichrist? NO WAY. She does not fit one single characteristic of the antichrist according to Daniel. Let´s review:

- The antichrist MUST be a man. She is not.

- He comes promissing peace: she promisses to kill Bashar and to destroy Russia.

- He is a sodomite: She is married with children.

- He is beloved by all. She is one of the most hated politicians that ever lived.

Never ever I said she is the antichrist. And, by the way, there is not a single prophecy saying the antichrist will nuke a nation, although the mentions of nukes in the Bible are plenty.

LadyJasmine said:

If we're talking dishonesty, we might as well pull out the scroll with all the deeds from the snake oil salesman she's running against.

Actually, you guys set the bar so low that someone with a banal Reality TV grammar skill, could run against someone as knowledgeable as Hillary Clinton. In any other country in the world, D.Trump wouldn't survive the first debate, he'd be considered unfit to hold a public office.

Romney wouldn't have a chance against Clinton without these e-mail charade. As a businesswoman, ex-mayor, ex-Scretary of State, ex-Senator, etc..; her curriculum far surpasses any candidate that ever ran for office as far as I can remember.

I watched a video where Trump said yesterday that under Clinton, she'll let 650 million people into the States in a week.
So is it Possible that the US population is close to a Billion by December 1?