By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What is the Alt-Right?

This i guess:

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Normchacho said:

Uuuhhhh...what? 

1. The very white Hillary Clinton is anti-white?

2. No group of people in history has done a better job of caring about their own kind than white guys. To such a degree that the language the alt-right gets so upset from hearing, is the language from another white European nation.

There is a group of people in the United States who operate from such a point of privilege that simply failing to assume that everyone follows the same culture and traditions that they do is seen as an offense and an attack. And when you sit down and think about it, that's fucking insane.

So you assume that a person cannot be hostile to his own kind? Apparently you come from a culture with more healthy values when it comes to ethnicity and don't know everything about the twisted mentality of some whites.

The whole left/marxist political movement is anti-white.

I don't know what you refer to when you talk about being upset by another language but I hear that you clearly have an outside perspective on this, your view is that white nations are very powerful and privileged, while being unaware of the issues we have gotten in the last three decades with multiculturalism and mass immigration.

We're not upset by some minority language or minorities following innocent traditions.

We're upset by things like ethnic Swedes becoming minority in their own country (and many people are rightfully concerned about white people becoming a minority in the USA), and upset by the serious problems that have followed mass immigration, like huge costs for the public economy, the chaos in schools, increase in crime and so on

Have you heard about the mass gropings in Cologne in the New year's eve of 2015/2016? That's just a tip of an iceberg.

So, I have two genuine questions.

1. What do you mean when you say "anti-white"?

2. Why would it be bad if whites weren't the demographic majority in the United States?

The problem I'm seeing is that the US doesn't have a mass immigration problem. The number of illegal immigrants in the States has dropped by nearly a million people since 2009 and less than half a million people immigrate to the United States each year.

So in the United States this alt-right movement is largely fuelled by a distrust if not just a flatbdislile of people with different cultural backgrounds. 

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
"But attacks against 1 group of US citizens to strenghten your own cannot go unchecked. So I am voting for Trump."

That's been Trumps entire campaign...

Anyways, the alt-right is basically a political movement made up of the people who get pissed when they have to press 1 for English and think there's a war on Christmas.

Uh.. No. Clinton and Obama have both attacked Trump supporters to create the narrative they are "deplorable." Obama even goes overseas and mocks the people he leads, he's a garbage president.

I'm genuinely disgusted by democrats this time around. They are dividing the country.

Trump doesent have a perfect record but dems are actually pushing people away in what should have been an easy victory for Hilary.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Alt-right=White supremacy.

Normchacho said:
Slimebeast said:

So you assume that a person cannot be hostile to his own kind? Apparently you come from a culture with more healthy values when it comes to ethnicity and don't know everything about the twisted mentality of some whites.

The whole left/marxist political movement is anti-white.

I don't know what you refer to when you talk about being upset by another language but I hear that you clearly have an outside perspective on this, your view is that white nations are very powerful and privileged, while being unaware of the issues we have gotten in the last three decades with multiculturalism and mass immigration.

We're not upset by some minority language or minorities following innocent traditions.

We're upset by things like ethnic Swedes becoming minority in their own country (and many people are rightfully concerned about white people becoming a minority in the USA), and upset by the serious problems that have followed mass immigration, like huge costs for the public economy, the chaos in schools, increase in crime and so on

Have you heard about the mass gropings in Cologne in the New year's eve of 2015/2016? That's just a tip of an iceberg.

So, I have two genuine questions.

1. What do you mean when you say "anti-white"?

2. Why would it be bad if whites weren't the demographic majority in the United States?

The problem I'm seeing is that the US doesn't have a mass immigration problem. The number of illegal immigrants in the States has dropped by nearly a million people since 2009 and less than half a million people immigrate to the United States each year.

So in the United States this alt-right movement is largely fuelled by a distrust if not just a flatbdislile of people with different cultural backgrounds. 

1. She claims America is systemically racist. She has a policy to reward millions of illegal immigrants instead of deporting them. In general, in her speech and in her policies she criticizes white part of society and promotes minorities and immigrants, often at the expense of white people. She blames whites for all sorts of problems but never says anything negative about minorities or migrants. The grave accusations against the Alt-Right in her recent speech, pulling the race card all the time. This evil woman demonizes the white man.

2. Why would it be bad if the Japanese weren't the majority in Japan? Why is it wrong that I want to maintain Sweden Swedish? No one wants to be a stranger on their own shores. No one wants to be minority in his own land.

The US simply must have a mass immigration problem if according to the latest statistics, white Americans (as in non-Hispanic whites, which is an official US statistical category) have become a minority in the US, or are a few years away of becoming minority (I do not know exactly). Black people make up only 13%, so who else is making non-hispanic whites become a minority? It must be due to immigration.

Half a million yearly is not correct. Official numbers show that legal net migration to the US has averaged 1.2 million yearly since 1990.

And on top of that there's supposedly 12 million illegal migrants residing in the USA, which means that actual migration to the US has been roughly 1.7 million per year in the last 25 years, or 44 million people. That's certainly mass immigration.

Around the Network

Basically a new word for neo-nazis.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
Basically a new word for neo-nazis.

Here you see the result of the Swedish education system, just like a told earlier.

Anyone who dares to oppose immigration is immediately labeled as a nazi.

The argumentation by the left is so intellectual and sophisticated.

A stupid label perpetuated by the anti-Trump movement that has no damn definition ...

fatslob-:O said:

A stupid label perpetuated by the anti-Trump movement that has no damn definition ...

No, you say that because you don't know and you are too lazy to do research.

Alt-Right as in "alternative right". It's a counter-movement that separates itself from the modern right, which it blames for losing its own identity. The modern right has allowed itself to become infiltrated by leftist ideology (such is the power of cultural marxism!) and has left the ideology battle almost entirely, and only concerns itself with economic policies.

In short, the modern right became overwhelmed by political correctness and is now ideologically confused. The alt-right picks up the ideological battle for conservatism again.

The so-called "alt-right" is just the right wing reaction to the left wing PC/SJW movement that loves diversity and dissenting opinions so long as they agree with it, thinks that the world is their safe space and you don't have a right to exist in it, and loves to label anyone that disagrees with them as a racist / sexist / misogynist etc.

This new video of a college SJW losing her mind in the presence of someone with a Trump hat on is pretty much the alt-right / SJW dynamic in a nutshell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.