By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Number one reason why you shouldn't vote for Trump

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump

He is too orange 60 14.63%

He is a narcissist 29 7.07%

He tweets too damn much 6 1.46%

He is a con 30 7.32%

He doesn't know shit about foreign politics 88 21.46%

He only gets four hours of sleep 1 0.24%

He has small hands 39 9.51%

He rambles too much 3 0.73%

His plans are terrible 106 25.85%

other 48 11.71%

Total:410

As a Dutchie I don't understand American politics anymore. You either vote for a corrupt woman or a narcistic, egocentric, xenophobic asshole. There are 300 million Americans and this is the best you guys have to offer. Oh well vote Hillary for pretty much every reason stated in the poll. Especially the fact he is so sensitive about his small hands.

Got to hand it to you guys, for most Dutchies Trump is truly a visionary, because no one here saw him as a suitable candidate with any chance of running for president of the United States for months. So perhaps that is a reason to vote for him. He still isn't suitable for that function though. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
I think with the current candidates I wouldn't even get out of bed to vote, both seem like poor choices for a management job at a cheap horeca establishment, let alone to be president of America.

Hillary may not be a figure of great competence, but Trump would be a calamity.

LiquorandGunFun said:
It will be the status quo as it has been the last 8 years with crappy GDP and out of control debt, what is there to show for the trillons that were spent?

Look at Bush to remember it can always be worse, much worse.

He's too vindictive and petty. I don't mind the fact that he says ridiculous things. And we could even survive some of his bizarre policies.

But he seems incapable of cooperating with anyone unless they kiss his ass. I can see him turning 90% of the world against the US. And randomly bombing countries if their leaders insult him.

What's more incredible is that in the age of information and education, people are massively voting on clowns.

Around the Network

It will be comedy gold if Trump wins the election. Trump is either a bumbling idiot or an evil genius.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
It will be comedy gold if Trump wins the election. Trump is either a bumbling idiot or an evil genius.

Or maybe an evil idiot.

Nobody can stop Trump until they understand why people love Trump.

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Earlier I would have said his inclination toward fascism, but I think the nuke thing trumps that - no pun intended.

According to an unidentified foreign policy adviser, Trump asked three times during a security briefing, "If we have [nukes], why can't we use them?"

For some reason I'm on pins and needles as to the reply he received!  

Maybe it was something like this.

Advisor 1 replied: O.O

Advisor 2 replied: O.o

Advisor 3 failed to reply but did leave a hole in the adjacent wall in the shape of a terrified human fleeing in a panic.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Other - Nukes. You'd be voting to give an insanity patient a loaded gun placed directly at the head of planet earth.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.