By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Number one reason why you shouldn't vote for Trump

Number one reason I'm not voting for Trump

He is too orange 60 14.63%

He is a narcissist 29 7.07%

He tweets too damn much 6 1.46%

He is a con 30 7.32%

He doesn't know shit about foreign politics 88 21.46%

He only gets four hours of sleep 1 0.24%

He has small hands 39 9.51%

He rambles too much 3 0.73%

His plans are terrible 106 25.85%

other 48 11.71%

Total:410
Soundwave said:

US demographics are not the same as the UK demographics. Brexit doesn't really tell you anything about the US. 

Trump seems to be in the pocket of Russian handlers from what I can see, after his multiple bankruptcies in the early 90s, US banks would not lend to him, a good deal of his funding comes from Russian oligarchs and his current campaign manager was a higher up to Yanacovich, the Russian-installed leader of Ukraine who got ousted out of power there. 

Trump's dislikes/likes seem to change on a weekly basis anyway. One week he is saying Japan should get nukes, the next week he is saying he never said that, etc. etc. etc. 

Brexit alone doesn't tell us anything about the US but Trump rising to the top with his similar anti-immigration policy and anti-islamic agenda should tell you that the US is headed in a similar direction ... 

I highly doubt Trump is in anyone's pockets when his net worth is over billions of dollars so it's very highly likely that he doesn't owe those russian oligarchs anything worth past shit ... 

Around the Network

I think he has a nice charisma and fits very well into american life style.

fatslob-:O said:
Soundwave said:

US demographics are not the same as the UK demographics. Brexit doesn't really tell you anything about the US. 

Trump seems to be in the pocket of Russian handlers from what I can see, after his multiple bankruptcies in the early 90s, US banks would not lend to him, a good deal of his funding comes from Russian oligarchs and his current campaign manager was a higher up to Yanacovich, the Russian-installed leader of Ukraine who got ousted out of power there. 

Trump's dislikes/likes seem to change on a weekly basis anyway. One week he is saying Japan should get nukes, the next week he is saying he never said that, etc. etc. etc. 

Brexit alone doesn't tell us anything about the US but Trump rising to the top with his similar anti-immigration policy and anti-islamic agenda should tell you that the US is headed in a similar direction ... 

I highly doubt Trump is in anyone's pockets when his net worth is over billions of dollars so it's very highly likely that he doesn't owe those russian oligarchs anything worth past shit ... 

Yes I'm sure those Russians that he borrowed hundreds of millions from have no influence whatsoever. He just praises Putin and happens to have Paul Manafort (who was Yanacovich's higher ups) as his campaign manager by coincidence, lol. 

BTW, I think his net worth is grossly overstated, he borrows a lot of money and plasters his brand everywhere, but he doesn't actually own a lot of the buildings he says he does. This is why he won't release his tax returns because it would reveal that he's not worth as much as he says he is, and this is why he won't take up Warren Buffett's offer to show his tax return ... and Warren Buffett's net worth dwarfs Trumps most likely, Trump sheepishly kinda refused to respond to this, I wonder why since he's so bombastic when challenged on just about anything else. He knows Warren would make him his proverbial bitch. 

The US is not headed in the similar direction because the demographics aren't there. In the US for example already a majority of Americans under the age of 10 are non-white already. That is the future of the country, like it or not, though America has always been a nation of immigrants to begin with, which is massive difference from Europe.  

Trump was able to beat a mediocre group of Republican candidates playing the race card basically, but that only plays to a portion of the Republican base, it's not working in the general election. That dog and pony show doesn't work on 35%+ of Americans who are visible minority, it doesn't work with college educated whites, it doesn't work on women (who are now the majority voting block). It doesn't work with young Americans.

Soundwave said:

Yes I'm sure those Russians that he borrowed hundreds of millions from have no influence whatsoever. He just praises Putin and happens to have Paul Manafort (who was Yanacovich's higher ups) as his campaign manager by coincidence, lol. 

BTW, I think his net worth is grossly overstated, he borrows a lot of money and plasters his brand everywhere, but he doesn't actually own a lot of the buildings he says he does. This is why he won't release his tax returns because it would reveal that he's not worth as much as he says he is, and this is why he won't take up Warren Buffett's offer to show his tax return ... and Warren Buffett's net worth dwarfs Trumps most likely, Trump sheepishly kinda refused to respond to this, I wonder why since he's so bombastic when challenged on just about anything else. He knows Warren would make him his proverbial bitch. 

The US is not headed in the similar direction because the demographics aren't there. In the US for example already a majority of Americans under the age of 10 are non-white already. That is the future of the country, like it or not, though America has always been a nation of immigrants to begin with, which is massive difference from Europe.  

Trump was able to beat a mediocre group of Republican candidates playing the race card basically, but that only plays to a minority portion of the Republican base, it's not working in the general election. That dog and pony show doesn't work on 35%+ of Americans who are visible minority, it doesn't work with college educated whites, it doesn't work on women (who are now the majority voting block). It doesn't work with young Americans.

Those things probably are just coincidence ... 

Tax returns only show income, not wealth and it's not as if though he's obligated to show them ... 

You don't win with future voters, you win with the CURRENT voters. It's as simple as that and there's a lot of time for the old to pass the teachings to the young which too could infect them with the same xenophobia. Do not keep assuming that the future will always work to your favour ... 

Soundwave said:

Trump was able to beat a mediocre group of Republican candidates playing the race card basically, but that only plays to a minority portion of the Republican base, it's not working in the general election. That dog and pony show doesn't work on 35%+ of Americans who are visible minority, it doesn't work with college educated whites, it doesn't work on women (who are now the majority voting block). It doesn't work with young Americans.

Those things probably are just coincidence ... 

Tax returns only show income, not wealth and it's not as if though he's obligated to show them ... 

You don't win with future voters, you win with the CURRENT voters. It's as simple as that and there's a lot of time for the old to pass the teachings to the young which too could infect them with the same xenophobia. Do not keep assuming that the future will always work to your favour ... 

Problem is the *current* electoral map does not favor him at all, nor do the polls right now. The demographics have changed dramatically already in the last 10-15 years.

He is probably praying for a terrorist attack because he needs a big one. 

You seem to think xenophobia is some kind of positive trait, lol. It's not. It brings out the most disgusting parts of humanity, but today its ugliness is much easier to see because of the internet and people back off once they see what it really is, because what it is is basically very ugly and that will always drive itself right off a cliff every single time in the end. 

If you want to argue that negativity trumps positivity, be my guest, but I think you are sadly mistaken on that and history is rife with examples. 

And actually in pretty much all recent elections, the candidates have shown their tax returns, because the people have a right to see them. Trump is refusing to show them, he is obviously afraid of something. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

Problem is the *current* electoral map does not favor him at all, nor do the polls right now. 

You seem to think xenophobia is some kind of positive trait, lol. It's not. It brings out the most disgusting parts of humanity, but today its ugliness is much easier to see because of the internet and people back off once they see what is really is, because what it is is basically evil and that will always drive itself right off a cliff every single time. 

Polls favoured Bremain but how exactly did that go ? There's around 90 days until the election and a lot could change ... 

On the contrary I do not think xenophobia is a positive trait but that does not mean we should not embrace as it is extremely unbitiqous in the world. What good will ignoring the darker side do when it is the most volatile aspect of our lives ? Since then I've come to expect and accept our very scummy traits common to us like pride and greed and I'm sure most of us have experienced those two feelings ...

Soundwave said:

Problem is the *current* electoral map does not favor him at all, nor do the polls right now. 

You seem to think xenophobia is some kind of positive trait, lol. It's not. It brings out the most disgusting parts of humanity, but today its ugliness is much easier to see because of the internet and people back off once they see what is really is, because what it is is basically evil and that will always drive itself right off a cliff every single time. 

Polls favoured Bremain but how exactly did that go ? There's around 90 days until the election and a lot could change ... 

On the contrary I do not think xenophobia is a positive trait but that does not mean we should not embrace as it is extremely unbitiqous in the world. What good will ignoring the darker side do when it is the most volatile aspect of our lives ? Since then I've come to expect and accept our very scummy traits common to us like pride and greed and I'm sure most of us have experienced those two feelings ...

Do you understand the electoral map as well? Sure there's a ways to go, but Obama never led Romney by the types of margins we are seeing here, and a lot of Trump's balleyhoed demographic appeal is fizzling, for example he is losing bad with college educated whites, which basically cancels out his lead with non-college educated whites, and he is as expected getting destroyed by the growing minority population. 

If he loses a state like Florida, which has a huge Hispanic population, his path way to 270 electoral votes is basically down the toilet right there alone. George W. Bush won two terms narrowly largely because he was able to cross over and appeal to Hispanics, this is obviously not the case with Trump. 

If he does not turn things around fast, a lot of Republicans who are holding their nose and "supporting" him now for the sake of party unity are going to bail out too faster than Billy Zane getting off the Titanic. 

Pride and greed alone do not actually get people very far, in the long term it's usually their undoing actually. But if you want to embrace those types of ideals, great, but I'll tell you right now, that bus always drives itself off a cliff, it never takes you anywhere good. 

Soundwave said:

Do you understand the electoral map as well? Sure there's a ways to go, but Obama never led Romney by the types of margins we are seeing here, and a lot of Trump's balleyhoed demographic appeal is fizzling, for example he is losing bad with college educated whites, which basically cancels out his lead with non-college educated whites, and he is as expected getting destroyed by the growing minority population. 

If he loses a state like Florida, which has a huge Hispanic population, his path way to 270 electoral votes is basically down the toilet right there alone. George W. Bush won two terms narrowly largely because he was able to cross over and appeal to Hispanics, this is obviously not the case with Trump. 

If he does not turn things around fast, a lot of Republicans who are holding their nose and "supporting" him now for the sake of party unity are going to bail out too faster than Billy Zane getting off the Titanic. 

Pride and greed alone do not actually get people very far, in the long term it's usually their undoing actually. But if you want to embrace those types of ideals, great, but I'll tell you right now, that bus always drives itself off a cliff, it never takes you anywhere good. 

Yes, I do understand the electoral map but it's about 90 days a way to claim victory for anyone when the election hasn't even started yet. Hillary's lead in the college educated hardly cancels out Trump's dominating with the non-college educated whites when she had to take advantage of every minority (despite the DNC shitting on some of them) for granted just to chalk up a single digit lead according to current polls so Trump's demographic is not something you should underestimate when you said he'd fizzle out in the primaries ... 

Those traits actually get us farther than you think. Those things are essential to fueling the motivations behind our success as humans. Tons of highly skilled employees have tons of self gratification in their expertise and quite a few employees want to profit off their skills but underneath those innocent feelings are something much more sinister ...

Im voting Trump! IDFC what other "think". Screw Political Correctness and bowing to our enemies and ignoring the obvious threats. Love the idea of a wall, Mexico is wanting to build one themselves as hypocritical as it sounds on their own southern border, so that racist BS is already over played and just ignored.

Plus with SCOTUS picks in hand, there will be civilwar if Killary wins as there is already a constitutional crises. Look at the $400 million Obummer sent Iran for the prisoners. It will be the status quo as it has been the last 8 years with crappy GDP and out of control debt, what is there to show for the trillons that were spent? Our roads and infrastructure around the country are falling apart while we are told things are great. the MSM is just a state run propaganda machine for the DNC.

Im ranting, im done. I am not going to change anyone's mind on here nor is anyone going to change mine. I just wanted to get it off my chest after seeing some of the most mind numbing threads involving Trump lately. Thanks.

I think with the current candidates I wouldn't even get out of bed to vote, both seem like poor choices for a management job at a cheap horeca establishment, let alone to be president of America.

Twitter @CyberMalistix